HHN's 'Run' Haunted House

hhnfreak

Former UO VIP Resort Guide, now flying the HEAVY j
I'd like to hear some feedback on you peeps who've been in this 'attraction'. I couldn't get out of this place, kept winding up back where I started, and thought it very hot to the point of claustrophobia. I am not a usually claustropobic person. They need some air cooling devices in there. Anyone else share my opinions?

I REALLY enjoyed this attraction. It was one of the better houses in my opinion. When they forcefully split our party up and sent us off in different directions I thought it was a riot....MASSIVE amounts of fun in there. I kept back at the beginning as well and couldn't find my way out until another person in my party started shouting directions to me through the fences...finally one of the chainsaw guys took it upon himself to "guide" me out ;)....it was a blast. Yes it IS very hot in there (but I found it a little warm in ALL of the houses honestly) and if you are sensitive to fumes it will probably get to you a little but all in all it's probably one of the best.

I think im really going to like this one. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!
10/18/01 BABY!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

I know the HHN meeters will try to get me into one haunted house. I am going to try to stay sober. :)

MUAHAHAHAHAH! Barry come on, you hafta do at least one haunted house. How about if MIB999999 wins the shoot-off? ;) :jester:

Spaceman Spiff you really want barry in one of those houses. I'm up for it if i have high score barry does all five houses and a beer after each one. :jester:

Run and the Mummy were our least favorite of the haunted houses, the Mummy was a little bit better than Run for us though. Run was just too lit up for us we only circled around and got lost 2 times for about a minute each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter