HHN Ticket question

YODA

Earning My Ears
Doesn anyone know if Universal offers like a two day type pass for Halloween Horror Nights? I know last year, when we got two day passes, our ticket price was reduced to like 9.99 or somewhere areound 10.00 a ticket. I want to go for two nights this year because, last year we went on one night, and on the weekend of halloween, and were met with massive crowds. For instance the first mazes at the front of the park last year (I think they were chaos, and something else) were two and a half hours long to wait. And we had just got there when it opened! We came right from IOA! So the two night thing is what we are doin' this year, but I don't want to pay 40 bucks a ticket. Any info would be cool.

Thanks
Yoda (Spielberg Fan)

plus you're about $10 off in your price.

With a 2-day 2-park ticket, your price for HHN is either $19.95 per person per night up to $24.95 per person per night depended on which night you attend (peak or non-peak).

A question for all you experts out there. I'll be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in October and will have a pass to the parks included in the vacation package. I want to go to HHN and I'm informed that I can get the $20 tickets because of already having the park pass. The problem is, I can't seem to get the ticket in advance, as I don't have the park pass yet. I'm worried that if I wait till I arrive at the HRH, the tickets will be sold out. The only alternative I can see is to pay $40 plus for the event only tickets.
Can anyone advise on what's best to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter