HHN Private VIP RIP Tour Sunday, 10/13 Spots Available

tran1172

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I booked an HHN Private VIP RIP Tour for Sunday, 10/13 and have some extra spaces available so please join us!

You get:
  • Priority UNLIMITED V.I.P. entry to haunted houses as well as select regular park attractions while on tour with the R.I.P. Tour Guide
  • V.I.P. entrance to Universal Studios Florida™ for the event
  • Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credential with lanyard
  • Complimentary standard valet parking
  • Pre-tour reception in Cafe La Bamba™
  • Access to exclusive cash bar locations (must be 21+ with valid photo ID to consume alcoholic beverages)
  • Reserved seating at select show(s)
This is the fourth year I've done a Private tour. It's really amazing to see a two hour line for a house and walk right past that to the entrance. Once you do a VIP RIP Tour, it's hard to do HHN any other way.

There's also a break at Cafe La Bamba where you get complimentary light snacks. I actually treat this as a meal and there were usually a few scare actors around to take photos with too.

Now for the important part, COST:
It's not allowed to sell anything on this board so to be clear, I am not. I'm just taking the cost of the tour (as charge by Universal Orlando) and dividing by the number of people that end up going. We're pretty close to a full group. To get an idea of the cost, go to the HHN Add-ons page and check the price of a Public RIP Tour. The cost of joining us on a Private VIP Tour would be about the same but with a Private tour, you get the tour guide the whole night and can do multiple front of the line entries to a house. A public RIP Tour only gets you front line access to each house one time.

Here's what I can do to help out:
There's one free Valet Parking with the tour. We're staying on-site at the Royal Pacific so won't be needing it. I should be able to assign it to you. That would save one party $20-30 in parking that night. We are annual passholders so we can buy discounted HHN tickets for our guests (the entry tickets are separate from the Tour). That should save you $10-15 on each of those. There's also a 3-day photo pass with the RIP tour. We have an annual photo package already so someone can have that. Basically it gets you ALL the park photos (photographers roaming around) plus all ride photos too. That's normally $90-100. If I can reassign that to someone else, they can have that too. All this can be negotiated/worked out.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can talk!

I have read that Sunday’s will be crowded
for hhn
If I was going to be at Hhn on your date, I would jump at this opportunity!

Good luck! Just past the point where I'm hoping a private will pop up here (either 10/10 or 10/11).

Leia's Mom said:
Sent a PM

Looks like Leia's Mom (2) will be joining us. So I now have ONE spot left. That would make it a full 10 person group so the per person cost would be the absolute lowest possible.

If you are thinking about a Public RIP Tour or even Express Pass for 10/13 you should really consider joining my Private RIP Tour. Please PM me if anyone has any questions.

Just an update. I still have at least one spot available. We can actually pay extra and extend out the tour to 12 people maximum so I can accommodate up to an additional three people. Just contact me and we'll see if we can make it work. I checked and it looks like Public RIP tours are sold out for that weekend so it'll probably be a busy night!

Just wanted to send a follow up message to anybody lucky enough to search this message when they are considering joining tran1172 on a tour next year. My family will definitely be trying to figure out how to get in the tour if there is one next year. I simply cannot say how kind and accommodating this group was. Plenty of breaks. Everybody wanted to make sure everybody else had fun. We gelled right off the bat. My 15 year old gets "jump scared" easily, and we all just laughed (and screamed) all the way through the house. It was so kind of this group to allow us in their party, and, again, I simply cannot say how easy it was Oh, and the RIP Tour was great, too, but the people were fantastic. Most of us stayed until at least 1:30 to tell you how well it was going. Thank you so much for the invite!!!

You can never go wrong being in a private hhn tour

Hope you can link up in another one for 2020
It will be the 30th year for hhn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter