HHN Official Website

I am so there.

I cant wait to play in the first of its kind maze RUN. Its going to be a huge mouse trap and will remind people of the 1980's movie The Running Man staring Arnold Swereneger.

The Blood Bath is going to be awsome. I cant wait to be dancing in a destroyed New York City with a 40 foot tall Ape over my head.

Looks like last years Klown Attack is gone to make way for slasher ally with stars such as Freddy Kruger, Jason, Michael Myers, Ghostface from Scream, and worst of all Jacks's Maniac of a brother Eddie!

Then if the line is to long you can sit back and watch the Boogymen Movie in the Universal Theater that is right next to Twister.

Plus the show that I watched 30 times last year the Bill and Ted show is back, Excellent.

And to top it off i'll be working there for 19 nights scaring the life out of all of you!:jester: :smooth:

One thing that is not in the website is that the phobics will return this year. The only thing I am not sure about is the Random Acts of Terror and the We are not going to take It monster Truck. I am pretty sure they are comming back though.

Two things I am mad about are there are NO Haunted Attractions! No Haunted Jaws, No ET, and most of all MIB is not haunted. I wanted to have some moving targets to shoot on MIB. Oh well. The other thing is the rumered IOA being connected to the event are false. It was rumered that you would be able to walk to IOA. But that did not happen this year. Oh how I wished to go through a haunted Duling Dragons Castle. Oh well maybe next year.

See ya around

Is it a for sure thing that none of the attractions will be haunted. I can understand ET and MiB not being haunted, but what about Jaws like last year??

Jim

Originally posted by JacksBack!!
I am so there.

The Blood Bath is going to be awsome. I cant wait to be dancing in a destroyed New York City with a 40 foot tall Ape over my head.

I heard that the Bloodbath Underground will be on "select nights only". Which nights would they be... Or how could I find out?

I am SO psyched about HHN xi! See you there!
:jester: :earseek: :crazy:

I hope this is not all that will be there this year. Last year it was crowded enough, this year there will probably be more people with less attractions to do. No maze in Kong and no haunted Jaws. I think the lines this year will be even longer. Plus it sounds like there will be fewer scare zones. I sure hope this is not all that will be there, or else it might be disappointing.

The Blood Bath will most likely be on Friday and Saturday Nights.

Sorry But Jaws will not be haunted this year. They will just use the tag line , "Face the shark in the Dark." The reason jaws will not be haunted is because the response from it last year was bad. There were only two parts that it was haunted. The fishermen on the talk that swings his pole with the head at you and the jack attack when he sprays gas/water on you. And Earthquake will not be connected to a house, but Jack might be involed in the director cut part again.

And for the finally question all of the scare zones are back again. Slasher ally will be all of hollywood bld, and stretch all the way to the Houses in Soundstage 22. Even the area between Hitchcock and Stage 54 will be filled with fog again. Central Park changes from Apocholips Island and becomes The Dead Zone filled with Zombies. New York will be filled with its regular band of mutants. And every ones favorate the Midway of the bizzare next to Jaws is back with a vengence. So to sum it up all of the scare zones are back.

An attraction that will be diffrent from last year is the Boogymen movie theater to see some awsome horror clips, and the Magic Show will replace that god awful Jacked UP show from last year.

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter