HHN 2019......When are you going?

Thank you so much for your response! The universal boards are so helpful! Yeah the price is cheaper on that Wednesday the 23rd, so we might wait til the day of to order to make sure all of our flights are on time so I don't purchase and can't use them. Then book either the public tour or get EP early for that Thursday, the 24th.

Boyfriend and I are going for just one night, Sept. 19th with EP and Scream Early. Staying at Sapphire Falls and heading home Friday morning (I have a work obligation 😕).

10/30 to 11/2.
Scare-actor Dining on 10/31. Express on 11/1 and 11/2.
This is our second HHN and we had such a great time over 2 nights last year. Really glad to spend some more time this year at the event.

I just noticed how soon my trip is! September 18th, stay and scream. I'm still not decided on express. Staying at Aventura one night as I only have 2 days off work. But it'll be my first solo HHN.

I just noticed how soon my trip is! September 18th, stay and scream. I'm still not decided on express. Staying at Aventura one night as I only have 2 days off work. But it'll be my first solo HHN.

I'll be there the same night you are. I don't think Fast Pass is a must for the entire event, but I would absolutely do the half priced after 10pm.

I'll be there the same night you are. I don't think Fast Pass is a must for the entire event, but I would absolutely do the half priced after 10pm.
Putting more thought into it, I agree, I don't think express is a must for the entire night. But I'll definitely go with the after 10 express, especially since tomorrow is only until 1am and not 2am. In the past years I've always had good luck knocking out a good amount of houses early in the night with S&S or starting in the back. But now that they're advertising to start in the back, I'm not so sure.

Putting more thought into it, I agree, I don't think express is a must for the entire night. But I'll definitely go with the after 10 express, especially since tomorrow is only until 1am and not 2am. In the past years I've always had good luck knocking out a good amount of houses early in the night with S&S or starting in the back. But now that they're advertising to start in the back, I'm not so sure.

We actually don't do S&S anymore, never have good luck with it. Infact we usually dont like to walk into the our first night of HHN until its dark out... Feels more... Halloween-ish lol We bang out what has short waits, get drinks and wait for the fast passes to kick in.

I wouldn't worry about people starting in the back most will still hit the first few they see when they walk in. Maybe well run into each other, drinks on me! haha have fun

A question for those with RIP tour experience...

I purchased out HHn tickets and public RIP tour online in a single transaction on 8/3. My order confirmation email states under shipping method: "VIP Tours". I haven't received any other information since. So I'm guessing I go to the VIP entrance and get my tickets and RIP credentials there? If so, where is this entrance and what time can I go there? We will not be in the parks during the day, as our APs expire a few days beforehand.

Your tickets will be with Vip tours
Once you check in, is all you have to do

What time is your tour?

The email I received said check in prior to start time

If you are staying onsite, you can use the designated hotel entrance which I think opens at 6

Entrance to rip tour will be marked
I need to reread my confirmation email and will repost about that to you

Gary2T
I just looked at my confirmation email from Vip tours

It states check in opens at 6 at the Vip tours Lounge
When you walking up to enter the park, you can see Vip tours on the right side
It is before the ticket gate area

My check in is 6:30 and my tour begins when all have checked in

Going one night, Friday, October 11th.... group of 8 - 10 of us going. Most of us are first timers, and we all purchased the EP. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Last edited:
Looking at joining an HHN RIP tour on the night of October 23rd, 2019. Does anyone have any spots open in their private tour for up to 4 people?

Gary2T
I just looked at my confirmation email from Vip tours

It states check in opens at 6 at the Vip tours Lounge
When you walking up to enter the park, you can see Vip tours on the right side
It is before the ticket gate area

My check in is 6:30 and my tour begins when all have checked in

Thanks. That's the info I was looking for. I only have the order confirmation, and never received the email with check in details. Our tour is 7:30.

I did call VIP services just before seeing your response. They stated that some people that booked via the website have reported not receiving the email with all the details in it. The TM I spoke with confirmed my tickets and tour details, double-checked my email address and was going to email all the info. She also told me their lobby area opens at 5 but they don't allow entry to the park until cleared by security, usually sometime in the 6-6:30 range.

October 3, by myself with EP! If you see a terrified lady being pursued by a SA with a fake axe, make sure you say hi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!