HHN 2019......When are you going?

Dang!
We will be at DHS on the 19th, trying to see Galaxies Edge...
We will be at Disney Springs that day since we only have 1 park day for food and wine on the 18th. It would be nice if we could meet up for a drink but we're leaving around 5 for the airport.

I’m contemplating going on Friday October 4th. I gave a free evening to do whatever, so this’ll be a combo Hit-and-run Disney/universal trip.

We're doing two weekends in a row.

Oct 3-5 with a RIP Tour on the 4th.

Then coming back the following weekend:
Oct 10-14 with a RIP Tour on the 13th. I have spots available on the 10/13 Private RIP Tour. Message me if interested!

I have apparently overlooked this very important thread and offer the following for DH and I...

Public RIP tour October 30th at 6:30 PM and October 31st with Express Passes.

DH thinks Halloween anywhere not close to Halloween is a “cheat” of sorts. I am working on him as he gets closer to retirement...

Looks like me and my crew of 5 will be heading back to HHN next week. Arriving September 13th for 13th, 14th,and 15 at HHN. Last year we went was the year they had Krampus house. That was the first year my daughter Taylor who is a special needs child did the Halloween houses. Before we didn’t know how she would react but loved it so she is really looking forward to it this time.

Didn't think we would be able to go this year - but couldn't stand all of the news and reviews showing in my feed - so booked a trip this morning!
Long weekend at Cabana Bay!

HHN 10/10
Express Pass
Scareactor Dinner

MNSSHP 10/11

HowlOScream 10/13
Fright Feast

10/26 to Nov 2. DD turning 21. Trying out Aventura for the first time.. 5 glorious nights of HHN!

Group of 6 of us going to HHN this Sunday September 15. Open to anyone interested in joining us for a private RIP tour.

Last edited:
Group of 6 of us going to HHN this Sunday September 15..

I edited your post as it is not allowed to solicit $ for creating a tour.

Do what we all do and just give the basics out and ask for anyone wanting to join your tour to pm you.
You can discuss money/prices privately.
When I see $$ listed for forming a group, I delete that.

No moderators can read anyones pm.

Since you just joined the disboards and only have one post, which is above, you need to have 10 posts in order to use the pm system.

You can go to any thread on any of the Dis boards forums and post to get your total to 10.
Once you have 10 posts, use the pm system to discuss plans for creating a tour

I edited your post as it is not allowed to solicit $ for creating a tour.

Do what we all do and just give the basics out and ask for anyone wanting to join your tour to pm you.
You can discuss money/prices privately.
When I see $$ listed for forming a group, I delete that.

No moderators can read anyones pm.

Since you just joined the disboards and only have one post, which is above, you need to have 10 posts in order to use the pm system.

You can go to any thread on any of the Dis boards forums and post to get your total to 10.
Once you have 10 posts, use the pm system to discuss plans for creating a tour
Sorry, my apologies.

You are good kingdom Chris
Rack up more posts in one of the game forums
Most are just a one word post

You could get 8 more posts completed in a matter of minutes

I am taking my son for the first time 10/23 and 10/24. We haven't decided on a public tour or just getting express passes for the two nights. We both love the horror genre and Halloween and loved Fright Fest last year at Six Flags, so he is super excited to go to HNN! Can you get express pass day of? My only concern we have is if a flight is delayed on the 23rd then we can go on 24th and 25th. We are so excited to see everything!

I have been to fright fest in gurnee Illinois for ten years straight
Regularly went to six flags at St Louis fright fest as a teen for years and to Atlanta fright fest two years ago

All were lively and entertaining but they are nothing like university Halloween Horror Nights
This one is the best
They have the money to put on a big show and many creative writers to put the show together

You will really enjoy HHN!
It is larger and has much more in their parks that revolve about Halloween
They hire a great creative team
You are going to love it!

Depends on your dates I you can buy the ep at the park sometimes they sell our the ep if it is a packed house
If you buy on line or by ordering from
the website it is easy

Some very busy nights the ep sells out

Check the price list For the ep or public tour costs on the website
Or check it on the OI website

They list predictions of nights that can sell out

Which is usually Saturday

Real busy nights away avoid time to book a tour
It cost more but you see every 10 houses and all scare zones and the aov dance show

Something to think about if it appeals to you
Tours usually go i to the houses first before the peeps on the lines go in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!