HHN 2019......When are you going?

In case anyone missed my post in the other hhn sticky, Monday October 21 has been added to the hhn event

My partner and I are going for three nights, Oct. 29, 31st and Nov. 1st. We've got express for the last two nights. The first night we're just going to walk around and get a feel for the event, check out the scare zones, buy some merchandise and maybe go through 3-4 houses. It's our first time at HHN and we're beyond psyched.

We will be there Oct 29-Nov 4
HHN for us will be 10/29, 10/30, 10/31, 11/2 (doing MNSSHP 11/1)
Public RIP tour - 10/31 and 11/2

Please add me:

Public RIP 11/1. There are four of us; we would be interested in setting up a private tour if we can find 6 other people to join!

Hope you do get enough peeps to book a tour
Call vip tours to make sure they have availability

Columbus Day weekend might be sold out and end of hhn dates might be tight

Yes. We’re just in town for Wine & Dine race weekend. The 1st is the only night we can do HHN.
I see that my premier pass would work that day so we might be able to swing it. PM me if you have an idea of the cost. There would be 2 of us.

My hubby and I will be at US 10/16-10/23
HHN 10/21 with the AP freebie
We haven't booked express passes or a tour yet. All I have done was get my reservation at Finnegans at 4:30.

Anyone else doing a tour this night?

Anyone have 2 spots in a private RIP tour on 10/13? I am pinging tran1172 but I think that Private RIP only has one spot (if that one is even still open 😒).

I wish this had not been a last-minute thing... but it is!

Will be there with an EP or Public RIP or (hopefully!) a Private RIP on 10/13. First time, coming with my son, totally excited!!!

I see that my premier pass would work that day so we might be able to swing it. PM me if you have an idea of the cost. There would be 2 of us.

I just saw this. Sorry! Sending you a PM.

Anyone have 2 spots in a private RIP tour on 10/13? I am pinging tran1172 but I think that Private RIP only has one spot (if that one is even still open 😒).

Hi. I responded to your PM. I have to call Universal VIP Services about the cost of adding an 11th person. We actually just got back from a Private RIP Tour a friend invited us to be a part of and it was fantastic (as it is every year)! Universal Monsters, Graveyard Games, and Ghostbusters were my Favorites. Can't wait to do it again on the 13th.

Vu, it was a great tour we had!
You were the hero in our group,,,

You can add to the private group but the extra charges are high this year
I had the opportunity to add up to 12 but turned it down
Others in my group were fine to have it larger but nixed to spreading the extra charge to be absorbed by all that already paid
Will send you a Pm about it as can’t discuss money openly

Going 10/27 Party of three DD 20, DS 18 and myself.

Looking to join a Private tour.

We plan on going October 26th , are we nuts for going so close to Halloween? We'll be getting the early access pass ( $25 3 o'clock entrance ) in addition to the general admission.

Going with the wife, step son, step sons wife sister & sisters date

Heading down this Thursday and Friday (17th & 18th). Been every year since HHN23. AWWiL is still my favorite house. Doing a solo trip this year, so if any other solos need a walking partner, yell.

@fanoforlando This is the first time I'm not actually going on Halloween night, so I don't think you're nuts. I can only remember one time when I thought it was too crowded, and I'm not the biggest fan of crowds in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!