HHI quick questions

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
Does HH have online check in? If so, is there a place that we can request a marsh view or should I make a call for this request? We have a two bedroom reserved for a week mid July.

And speaking of requests (which I certainly understand are not guaranteed), we are taking our own kayaks down. Is there a building that may be easier to store or get them to the water? I am thinking at the very end but not sure of the building number/s.

Does HH have online check in? If so, is there a place that we can request a marsh view or should I make a call for this request? We have a two bedroom reserved for a week mid July.

And speaking of requests (which I certainly understand are not guaranteed), we are taking our own kayaks down. Is there a building that may be easier to store or get them to the water? I am thinking at the very end but not sure of the building number/s.
I would call to make requests.

If you are carrying the kayaks on the roof I'd plan to store them there. I think the resort will allow you to launch at the south end where the resort kayaks are stored but there is no place to store in your building.

Have a great stay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter