HHI LOVERS THREAD

Grumpy by Birth

“I AM smiling.”
We were able to book 1 night in a studio at HHI to stop on our way home from Orlando. We normally stop about 2 hours further north, but it won't make the second day of driving that much longer and we really wanted to check out the resort to see how we like it and decide if we might try to book a longer stay in the future.

We'll arrive shortly after lunch and stay for lunch after we check out before getting back on the road. Not a lot of time, to be sure, but enough to get a feel for the resort and consider future visits.

sleepydog25

Been here awhile
We were able to book 1 night in a studio at HHI to stop on our way home from Orlando. We normally stop about 2 hours further north, but it won't make the second day of driving that much longer and we really wanted to check out the resort to see how we like it and decide if we might try to book a longer stay in the future.

We'll arrive shortly after lunch and stay for lunch after we check out before getting back on the road. Not a lot of time, to be sure, but enough to get a feel for the resort and consider future visits.
Enjoy! But, expect to want to visit more often once you've stopped there.

DisM3rmaid

DVC Owner and Forever Disney Nerd
Hey everyone!
My DBF and I are going to HHI for the first time for Valentines day weekend! Just a quick little get away to hold us over and give us a little Disney while we wait for our April WDW trip. What are some things we need to see and do while we are there? Best places to eat? Any excursion type activities we should do (cold weather permitting)?

MEK

DIS Veteran
Going to HHI in less than three weeks and I can't wait. I have stayed at the resort once in October and once in April. Both stays were wonderful. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas decorations at the resort and HHI.

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We just returned from DHHIR and have a few suggestions for anyone going soon. REQUEST TOP FLOOR!!! We had people above us, and it sounded as if they were running and jumping all the time we were there-12 nights. And yet I know there were about 3 different groups above us, but they all sounded the same-so loud! Next time we'll ask to move if we don't get top floor. Also, if you're staying for many nights, bring some toilet paper, nice and soft. Twelve nights of DHHIR toilet paper doesn't sit well on the butt. Kroger, nearby, sells nice soft toilet paper. All I can say about where to eat is any restaurant owned by SERG is very good.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS