HHI daily activity sheet

TLPL

DIS Veteran
Does anyone has a recent scan of Hilton Head Island resort's daily activity sheet?

Please and thank you.

You can call the resort and they will fax the current activity sheet to you.

Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Phone: (843) 341-4100
Fax: (843) 341-4130

Although I can't scan it, I do have the one from Thanksgiving. I was just looking at it last night. I think most of their events run year-round, although we haven't been in tghe height of the summer to know what we're missing. However, at every off-season trip they've had the trip to Pinckney Island on Sunday, the three hour tour of the Island on Thursday, and the secrets of the marsh tour on Monday. If they have it, don't miss "Shadow's tales with B'lou" in Big Murgie's Den, and have some cranberry nut cookies and warm apple cider for me.

I am planning to visit for 3 nights mid-week this summer, I am wondering if there are any Kayaking tour for the family. Do they have the same thing everyday?

You can call the resort and they will fax the current activity sheet to you.

Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Phone: (843) 341-4100
Fax: (843) 341-4130

You are so right, I called on Tuesday because I specifically wanted last weeks activity sheet, and they e mailed it to me yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter