Hey

Liam91

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I’m new to the boards, Dis Unplugged and Disney in general. Looking to book a trip and here for any tips people can give.

Thanks so much, you all seem like a fun bunch!

Liam

Welcome! My tip - do your homework. I'd start with time of year and what type of crowds you want to deal with. While I'm doing that, I also check to see if there are any special events ( like Food and Wine Fest or a holiday ). Once that's in place then start your research regarding hotels ( themes, on property, off property and pricing ). After that, it all starts to fall into place.

And adding onto that, ask lots and lots of questions! It's one of the best ways to learn, especially with so many people who can help fill in the blanks with their own experiences.

Hi!

I’m new to the boards, Dis Unplugged and Disney in general. Looking to book a trip and here for any tips people can give.

Thanks so much, you all seem like a fun bunch!

Liam

Hi Liam. Have you been to WDW or any other Disney resort before?

im newish to the boards too. have been listening to the podcast for a while but was afraid to get onto the board because i was afraid to get more hooked than i already am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter