HEY YOU GUYS! Read a complaint about electric vehicles

RFJ

Earning My Ears
Someone has complained on the main "Attractions" board about watching out for people in electric chairs. WHile I am not trying to start trouble, can someone help me explain to her and others how to deal politely with those of us who use them or whose family member does? She goes by the name Belle5.

ECV Complaint

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

cokewheelin.gif

Wheelsie, thanks for the link. I used an ECV for the first time on my trip to WDW last month. It helped me get around better than if I had not used it. I don't think many guests realize how much "work" goes into using an ECV, pushing a wheelchair, or for that matter even pushing a stroller.

Belle5's original post complained that someone had "rammed" into her little boy. I got the impression that she was concerned someone could be injured this way, and was asking for some consideration of the little guys. (Side note - she didn't say how old her DS is. Could make a difference. No matter how often I tell my 3 YO, "watch where you're going", he's just too absorbed in his surroundings to really notice. If her guy's 7 or 8, that's a different matter.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter