Hey Mickey You're So Fine but Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Updated 1/7 Day 7 the end

This guy's name is, I believe Ulf, he is from Tangled. If you have seen it, he is one of the "Ruffians" from the Ugly Duckling. In the song "I have a dream" they say that "Ulf is into Mime"
:) sorry I like Tangled...

Thank you. I have seen Tangles but I have a habit of not looking at the TV when I watch something. To busy multi-tasking. I will have to pay attention next time.

Glad you came back to finish the report. Can't wait to hear more. I love this parade from the pics, I wish we had been able to see it when we were there in September.

I really needed a break from the boards. I intend to finish up before the week is out just because I have the cruise in 2 weeks and I want to concentrate on that. I will probably do a TR for that.

I tend to skip the parades at times but really wanted to see this one. I am fortunate that Kristel and I have learned to go our own way at times and it works well for us.

Trying to keep up the pace so today will be Day 4

Day 4 Part 1 or How I got to be in a Disney Parade

This started out like the other days. I headed down to Mara for some coffee and headed to see if any animals were out and about.

The lifeguard had a hard morning, just a family of ducks out for a swim

The only animal I saw this early was a zebra

We were a little more leisurely today and didn’t race off to anywhere. Around 9 AM we were off and picking FP+’s on the bus. Kristel really did not want to live by a schedule so I knew we would have a day or two like this. Our park for the day was Hollywood Studios and I was a little surprised that we managed to get Star Tours, TOT and TSMM at 10 PM, which we wound up not needing.

We arrived at the park around 10 AM and soon were seeing

Star Tours was our first FP so off we went. I got a picture or two

The only problem with Star Tours is in a scooter you get your glasses and head down a hallway to the exit. You go to your gate AND they forget you are there. I have had some really great conversations with the cast members back there because of this. Unfortunately today was no exception, they forgot us. BUT to reward us for waiting so patiently we got paper FP’s good for any time. YAY!!! I knew we would be back.

I am on a mission to ride Star Tours as often as I can to see all the combinations. The only problem is I don’t know what all the scenes are.

We wandered around and headed over to see the crowds at TSMM. They were insane so we skipped it and wandered onward to the Great Movie Ride. I do like this ride. I asked if the Cowboy side was running as Kristel had never done that. It was so we were off.

This is one of the best pictures I have ever gotten here; at least the camera was working for the time being.

They never learn

This picture impressed even me

We paid a visit to the Munchkins and the camera wasn’t focusing well again

We then headed to TOT. I avoided this ride for years. I have back issues and a horrible fear of heights. I wanted to see the queue though. One trip with my DH I decided to walk through with him since he loves it and figured I would take the chicken exit. For some reason I didn’t and a favorite ride was born.

On the way we saw some actors, I do not know what they are called now – Hollywood characters? I still think of them as Streetmosphere

Kristel isn’t a huge fan so we headed on

I found some natural wildlife

Yes, I look for lizards. From the very first visit in 1988 when my son tried to catch one to bring home. I catch them all in pictures. I looked up and got the doors open

No ride is complete without some pictures on the way in

And yes I take pictures during the preshow. I am obsessed, I know.

Have to get the ghosts

And the running joke, I mean ride picture

Kristel sent a picture of the picture to her friend who asked if I ever put the camera down on this ride. Every single ride photo has a camera in front of my face. I wonder if there is a Photographers Anonymous???

Anyway we headed to our next destination

I DO NOT ride this. I don’t like coasters much to begin with and I do not like going upside down. Kristel went on and I found a nice sunny spot to wait. BIG MISTAKE!!!! I had painfully red legs later in the day. My fair Irish complexion, the Florida sun and my forgetting to put block on my legs = a not to pretty sight.

Saw the characters doing another set

At some point during the day we also did one of my favorites – Animators Academy. Kristel likes it because she studied art. I like it and my stick figures look awful. We wound up with Donald Duck. As we were drawing I was not happy, my Donald looked horrible. Somewhere during the class he actually started to look like Donald. I was happy. My DH loves Donald and amuses the grandkids with his imitation, except for the baby. He terrified my poor grandson.

We were about done seeing what we wanted when I got a text from Scott (ScottNY). He heard there were soft openings on the Mine Train. Kristel wanted to drink. We decided to part ways and she headed to EPCOT and I was off to ride a train, hopefully.

I was getting close

I arrived at the MK entrance around 2:30 PM. That’s not a good time. The HUB is crowded with people waiting on the parade. Thankfully I know my way around. I scooted as fast, but safely, as I could. I reached the train; I was excited people were on it. Then I realized they were all cast members. I was not riding today.

Now I had a bigger problem. I didn’t want to see the parade again. It was almost 3 PM. I got to Main Street and there was nowhere to go. I found a cast member and asked the quickest way out. They pointed right up Main Street. OK I’ll go up Main Street.

Then I realized that about ½ way down Main Street in front of me was the Grand Marshall’s of the parade. People were waving at me and cheering me. So I turned on my butterfly lights, smiled and waved. I got to be a part of the Magic Kingdom Parade. If you saw me post a picture please.
Anyway I had a great time and thankfully with my sunburned face no one could tell that wasn’t why my face was red.

Day 4 Part 2

I left off being a part of the parade. I must say I still consider that to be a highlight of my trip. Kristel couldn’t stop laughing when I told her what had happened. I hopped on the monorail and soon was seeing the back of SE

And then the front

I stopped in Innoventions to get a picture with my Visa Rewards card

And then I texted Kristel to let her know where I was. She was in Morocco when I arrived and had moved on to France. While she was making her way around the world I stopped at Rose & Crown. Originally I was planning on just getting a Black & Tan for my aunt. No my aunt wasn’t there to drink it but I always drink one for her. On a whim I asked if they had any openings for dinner. They did. I texted Kristel to get over to England, dinner was on me.

I had my Black & Tan

I ordered the trip of cheeses to share. I fell in love with this back in December.

And I had the Bangers and Mashed. They weren’t as good as I remembered from a previous trip or I had too much of the beer.

Kristel had the Fish and Chips and some kind of Cider. I would love to try that just once but I am not a huge fan of fish.

Both meals were good although I think Kristel enjoyed hers more than I did. We skipped dessert.

After we ate we headed back to the WS. I have a ton of pictures of this but Kristel wanted me to take another

As we passed Japan I had to have a Kake Gori.

We moved on around the world and stopped in Norway to check on the wait for Maelstrom. It wasn’t that bad. I am now glad that I had one last ride on it since IMO it is being ruined turning it into something Frozen. Don’t get me wrong I loved the movie and my granddaughters absolutely LOVE Anna and Elsa, I just don’t think WS is the correct place to add a Frozen attraction.

And that was it for pictures. Kristel stopped in Mexico for a Margarita and we headed out and back to the AKL.

I went to see what animals were around. It was busy.

And we saw why – it was feeding time and those animals know that truck.

That was really fun seeing all the animals so active. We headed back to the room and tried to decide what to do for the night. I mentioned that our package came with 2 passes for miniature golf so that was where we were headed. I did leave the scooter behind for this activity.

UP next we go golfing or in my case golfing/baseball.

Day 4 Part 3 - Miniature Golf

I stopped with us heading out to play some golf. But we had a problem. How do we get there? The buses weren’t running to Typhoon Lagoon anymore. I went to the Bell Hop who wasn’t sure so I went in to the Concierge Desk. Kristel kept saying that she had her car and could drive. We actually had a real bit of an argument over this. While she walked away I told the concierge that we had been drinking a little and she had way more than I did. I was NOT getting in a car with her driving. They gave us vouchers for a cab to and from the golf course.

I did explain to her later, after she calmed down, that I have a very hard and fast rule. I will not get in a car with anyone who has been drinking, even if it means losing a friend. I had a very good friend killed by a drunk driver and the other friend in the car needed almost 2 years to recuperate from his injuries. Every bone on the left side of his body was broken and he almost died a couple of times. We were 19 years old and it has lived with me to this day. Kristel may have been sober enough to drive but I will NOT take that risk.

Anyway we found our cab and were off, to the entrance of the resort where the driver accidentally turned off his meter. Oh well. We had a good laugh about it. We arrived at Winter Wonderland, our choice of courses. Got our clubs, balls and a scorecard. Then I got a second scorecard. The problem is, and I warned Kristel, letting me keep score is not a good thing – I cheat. I know this about myself so I did warn her. We found the first hole and waited our turn.

There was never a truer sign

Kristel waiting to tee off, she was still a little upset with me

Hole 1

I beat Kristel at this hole. However I did send my ball flying off the course and into the bushes somewhere and had to get a new ball. Golf is not my game. I play baseball and I warm up by swinging the club like a bat.

Hole 2

The camera was really acting up and I was laughing too hard so Hole 3 didn’t come out. I will say that there is a cooler that will open up on the course. It didn’t open for us. So we forced it up so I could get a picture. Then the little boy behind us hit a ball under the cooler and up popped the lid. We let them pass ahead of us.

Hole 4

If the ball went under the mountain the volcano lit up

Hole 5 was a hockey rink

Kristel was getting the hang of it here although her ball got stuck on the course

Hole 6 proved to be a little dangerous. I hit the hill and the ball came flying back at me

Hole 7 I sent the ball flying again and about here we were laughing so hard that we gave up on a score and just had fun.

Hole 8

I apologize for the pictures but my flash would not work at all and in the dark the camera was struggling to focus

Hole 9

continued in next post

Miniature golf continued:

Hole 10

Hole 11

Hole 12

Hole 13

Hole 14 I think most of the pictures were too blurry as this is all I have

Hole 15– maneuvering the giant wrapped candies proved to be fun

Hole 16 – trying to get the ball past Santa’s legs proved to be interesting and I believe I had one or two come back at me again

I did like all the little details

Hole 17

We had 2 very nice young men following us. The space was so tight that the one had to sit on the presents to hit his ball.

But if you were successful you got a surprise

Some more details

Hole 18

By time we got here we had given up keeping score and our disagreement from earlier was long forgotten. I missed the hole completely and sent my ball into the narrow space next to the monitor.

We turned in our clubs and called Mears for a return taxi. I took a few more pics while we waited

Reindeer prints

If you have never tried the courses I highly recommend doing it. We had so much fun and laughed nonstop. I did learn that golf clubs are not held like a baseball bat evidently. The two young men tried to explain how to hold one but I just warmed up like I had a bat in my hands. What can I say baseball is my game.

We headed back to AKL and were in the room by 10 PM. We decided to try and watch a little Duck Dynasty, my kids got me hooked, and the TV was not working right. I tried a few channels and could not get any reception so down to the front desk I went. I also stopped to tell a manager how helpful the cast member had been earlier.

A repairman showed up within 15 minutes and could not fix the issue. Turns out there was an issue in a stretch of rooms but it was fixed the next day.

Kristel and I had a talk about the reason I insisted on the resort providing transportation. While she insisted she would have been fine driving she understood why I acted the way I did.

We had a good day, a lot of fun and just went to bed early for once.

I can hardly remember what scenes I have seen on Star Tours.

I was that friend she texted. LOL. it is true.

LOL how you got to be in the parade.

I don't think I have ever gotten the Visa pic.

Fish & Chips there are so good.

Nice animal pics from the room.

Love that golf course. I am sure Kristel got over the fact she didn't have to drive. You should have told her she can have another drink now. LOL.

I love that course. I need to try the summer side one day.

Great updates and pics.

I can hardly remember what scenes I have seen on Star Tours.

I have written a few down to remember. Unfortunately my notes are the one with the race, the one where we go the wrong way type of thing.

I was that friend she texted. LOL. it is true.

It was you??? I thought it was someone else. But you know I always have the camera in my ace.

LOL how you got to be in the parade.

It was a highlight of the trip and I'm not sure that I was supposed to go that way. I don't care I was in the parade!

I don't think I have ever gotten the Visa pic.

I do when I remember. A nice perk when you aren't doing photopass or whatever I is now.

Fish & Chips there are so good.

I always get a bone when I get fish so I tend to shy away now. I would like to try it one day.

Nice animal pics from the room.

Thanks

Love that golf course. I am sure Kristel got over the fact she didn't have to drive. You should have told her she can have another drink now. LOL.

I love that course. I need to try the summer side one day.

Once I explained my reasons we were good. It's just one thing I cannot yield on.

Great updates and pics.

Thanks. More will be coming and the pics were hit and miss. I really had issues with the camera the whole trip.

Rose and Crown is one of my favorite places to eat. We have never played miniature golf we always plan on it but never actually wind up going.

I understand your reasoning for not getting in the car, I am the same way my mom was killed in a drunk driving accident when I was 18 years old. I usually don't drink so I can drive when we go out.

Rose and Crown is one of my favorite places to eat. We have never played miniature golf we always plan on it but never actually wind up going.

The food is definitely good there. I had ever taken the time to play miniature golf before but since we were taking a relaxing trip and it was included we figured why not? It was fun

I understand your reasoning for not getting in the car, I am the same way my mom was killed in a drunk driving accident when I was 18 years old. I usually don't drink so I can drive when we go out.

Leslie I am so sorry. I hate drunk driving. So many lives lost because of irresponsible people. If I have a drink when we go out Jim is handed my car keys before I even take a sip. Even if I have a drink and won't drive for several hours. I remember the pain on the faces of my friend's parents to this day. It is something I can't yield on. I won't babysit for my kids if they intend to go out drinking. It has caused issues with my DIL who thinks I am a bit prudish.

Day 5 Part 1

This turned out to be one of the more relaxing days of the trip as we had some plans for a DIS meet later in the day. It started late for me as I overslept. I actually slept in til about 7:30. Kristel was already up and getting ready. By 8 AM I was up, showered, dressed and we were out the door on our way to Mara for breakfast. I know I had the Bounty and I am fairly sure Kristel had the same thing.

We were then off to DTD for some shopping. I went without the ECV as it is really hard to maneuver the stores with it. I wasn’t sure it was the best idea when we got there. That is a long walk on a sore ankle. I did take some pictures while we walked to the World of Disney.
Loved the way the workers got across the water

Getting a picture without construction in the background was a little hard

And we reached our destination.

I get lost in this store. It is so big. I needed to find a masculine Minnie Mouse shirt for my nephew. He had just turned 3 and he LOVES Minnie Mouse. He doesn’t like some of the other characters. They do not sell masculine Minnie shirts and believe me I looked. I got him one with several characters and I think he was happy.

After that quest was over I needed something for my newest grandson Wyatt. Thankfully I did find something for him. My DD does not get all warm and fuzzy over a lot of Disney things, she likes Pirates and skulls. I managed to get him something she said she liked but honestly I have NEVER seen him wear it so who knows.

I have 6 other grandkids and 2 “adopted” grandkids so I don’t buy for them all the time anymore. The oldest is 16 now and he likes candy. He loves Goofy’s sour gummies so I knew he was getting them. I looked around a bit and found some small things for the girls and then found 2 Grumpy shirts for me. I was happy. Kristel texted that she was done and wanted to get going so I finished up and went out to look for her. She got a Starbucks and I lost her while I took pictures.

We met up at the bus stop and I was getting texts from the friend we were meeting that she had already arrived at AKL. We waited forever for a bus. It was at least 45 minutes and we were not happy. Finally one showed up and we headed back.

The friend we were meeting was another one from here on the DIS. I honestly don’t remember her name here as she doesn’t get on very much anymore. She moved to the Tampa area a few years ago and we try to meet whenever I get down to Disney. She has the most adorable little girl. They were watching Disney toons so Lily was a happy little girl. We met them in the lobby and headed up to the room to catch up. Kristel, Kat and I chatted for awhile and Lily just had fun.

Lily with Kristel

After visiting for a bit we headed to the bus and off to our park for the day. What park do you take a 2 year old Disney loving little girl to? Magic Kingdom of course.

Here we all are

We headed over to Adventureland and saw

I had never seen the Mayor before and was really surprised to see him there. We were going to ride POC but it was down. Since we were all a little hungry so decided to eat at Tortuga Tavern

I had the Taco Salad. It was under all the toppings. I love tomatoes and sour cream.

Kristel had a burrito

I did do my good deed for the day while we were there. There was a little boy who couldn’t really speak English trying to get a drink and he was being ignored and pushed aside so I helped him out. I don’t care there is no need for rudeness and people were being very rude to him.

POC was still down when we were finished eating so we went to IASW. It was already late afternoon

Lily was excited

This will always be Gloria to me now. My grandkids named her on our trip in 2012 and now I can’t think of her as anything but Gloria

Kat pointed out a Hidden Mickey for me

Not a great picture but Lily was having a ball

And we came to the end

When we got outside this cute couple was having wedding or engagement pictures taken.

Continued

Day 5 Part 2

We then headed over to the ride every little girl loves and Kristel got to see the queue. We missed it with our FP+ the last time we rode it.

Where did we go? Silly question – Little Mermaid of course

Lily kept us amused

Kat and Lily in their clam shell

And a ride picture of the main girl

Then we headed to Dumbo, another Miss Lily favorite.

She played for a few minutes and then

This was only the second time I have been on Dumbo in all my trips.
Kristel made phone calls so of course I took pictures from the ride

We headed to Tomorrowland and another little girl friendly ride. The People Mover of course. Here’s mom and daughter

Have to get the castle

Saw the Incredibles

Kat and Lily again

Headed over to my LEAST favorite ride in all the parks. I don’t even play at times.

I did get Kat and Lily since Kat was spinning her car and Kristel was spinning ours

The ride pics and yes the camera is in my face again

We then headed towards the exit and I took more pictures

And we were off to the bus and back to the resort.

Day 5 Part 3

We were back at the resort and Kat wanted to feed Lily and I was a little hungry myself so we headed down to Mara. Kat and Lily had some chicken nuggets. I got a Rotisserie Half Chicken.

And Strawberry Cheesecake

The chicken was an odd choice for me as I am not a big chicken fan but it looked so good. I wasn’t disappointed as it was very good. Kristel skipped dinner as she wasn’t feeling well.

We then headed out to look for some animals

They were out in force.

After all that Kat had to head back home and get Miss Lily to bed and Kristel was really not feeling well so she was ready to turn in also so we said our good-byes.

I had something I really had wanted to try and find at DTD so I headed back down there.

My major destination was the Christmas store. Several years ago I had gotten clear glass Mickey head ornaments. Last Christmas my tree fell over and several of them were broken. I was really hoping to find them. I decided to walk around DTD for awhile.

It is so pretty at night

This was pretty but way too much money

I went back to the Christmas store to look one more time for the ornaments. Unfortunately they didn’t sell them anymore. They should. They came in several colors and looked so nice on my tree. I tried to find all 12 days of Christmas.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

I couldn’t find Day 12 anywhere. Something to look for on my next trip.

With that I went back to AKL. On the way to the room I found some Hidden Mickeys in the carpet

I went right to bed as we had a HUGE day coming up. I also had a personal challenge I was hoping to accomplish. What was going on??? Stay tuned.

Sounds like a wonderful day! Too bad, though, that Kristel wasn't feeling well at the end of the day. Other than that, looks like you guys had a great time. And Lily is just a cutie-pie!

Sorry it has been so long between updates but I was on my first Disney Cruise and came home to reality smacking me in the face. Sick grandkids, science fair projects and Thanksgiving all in one week.

If you are the praying type please keep my SIL's aunt in your prayers. She was hit by a car a week ago and pretty seriously injured. Needs surgery on her hand and ankle for fractures there. But both hands, her ankle, and sternum were fractured, she has some small fractures in her back and had teeth knocked out. She is a single mom and has a long road ahead of her. She really is one of the nicest people and would do anything for anybody in need.

OK on to the TR.

Day 6 Part 1

This was the day I had been waiting for – Star Wars weekend and the 24 hour Rock Your Disney Side event. Of course this also meant a really EARLY start. Kristel was actually up and getting ready while I happily snored away. Around 5:30 AM she woke me up and by around 6:15 AM we were seeing this. Yes I get ready that fast.

Actually got to see the flag raising ceremony

The crowds weren’t really bad yet

Lest we forget why we were up so early

The one thing I needed was caffeine. I do not function without it and Kristel wanted a drink too. We found a stand selling soda and coffee so we were both happy. I was even happier seeing this

The rumors were true – The Seven Dwarves Mine Train was in soft openings. We headed right over and got in line. I don’t think Kristel was as excited but I was happy. The wait times said about 60 minutes but the time sped fast. I had a lot of fun just looking at all the people dressed for the event, and there were some interesting outfits, believe me.

The crowd in front of us

Interactive area

And we were on the ride

Too soon it was coming to an end

And the cottage from outside the ride

Based on the time stamps we only waited about 30 minutes before we were actually in the loading area and in a mine train. I know it has been below expectations for some people but we both enjoyed it. It’s a mild thrill ride and perfect for younger kids to get a taste of thrills without being too intense. I have back issues and found I wasn’t jostled as much which is always a good thing. I did take a lot more pictures but they were all too fuzzy.

Since we were right there next up was Winnie the Pooh.

Cinderella’s Carriage was out and decorated for the occasion

Quick bio break and we were off for another favorite.

Kristel checking them out

Never saw the bubbles before or I just never noticed them

After the ride we headed on and I found some herons including a Blue Heron. We have a nest of them in Philly by me. They play with me!!!! Seriously I have been trying to get pictures of them for several years now. They always fly over when I am driving or don’t have a camera with me.

Day 6 Part 2

We moved on
Kristel wanted to ride Splash Mountain. It is not a favorite but last trip she missed it because of my ankle. I couldn’t do that again.

I was afraid of that. There weren’t many people over this way yet.

I did take pics but always put my camera somewhere safe before we drop. Thankfully we didn’t get very wet. Kristel of course goes hands in air and I hold on for dear life

Then we had a date with

One we both enjoy. When we exited we found this area. I believe it’s for the Sorcerer’s of the Kingdom but still had never noticed it before

Next up

And only

This was an experience. I have an ECV as I have mentioned. The new rule with the DAS is that you get a return FP for rides within the wait time frame. As I went to park the ECV a CM came up to hand me a FP for 15 minutes later. I looked at it and then at her and was “WHAT”????? She went on to explain the rule. I stopped her and said I know the rule. But WHY do I want to come back 15 minutes later than the wait time posted. I parked and went through the regular line.

I understand the need for the change but seriously a little common sense is needed. The ride was fun and we were now getting a little hungry and thirsty. It was 10 AM after all and we had been up for a few hours. We were in Adventureland what should we get?

A Dole Whip or in my case a Root Beer Float. I really don’t like pineapple. After we finished we headed to the entrance and parted ways. Kristel wanted a nap and I wanted to try something I had never done before – 4 parks in one day. Could I do it???
Crowds heading into the park

I was on the monorail headed to EPCOT. I couldn’t just go to each park I had to ride at least one ride in each park. My first ride was Living With the Land

This was different

A Peanut Butter Tree??? One more pic just because these were interesting looking. Have no idea what they are

Then I was off to

It’s a sentimental favorite. My son loved this ride and had a toy figment from his first trip. He is 32 years old and still has his Figment.

I accomplished 2 parks. On I went to

One ride here because it was a 45 minute wait posted and it was close to that.
Okapi

Saddle Billed Stork

Not sure of the next two

These are either Elands or Antelopes

Mandrills

And a Rhino

It was now around 2 PM and I was off again.

Day 6 Part 3

At 2:45 PM I was seeing

I did it – FOUR PARKS in one day. I was meeting Kristel here around 5 PM so I had some time to do a few Star Wars weekend things. I was excited.

One thing I should explain is I LOVE Star Wars however I pay no attention to details. Other than Luke, Han, Leia, Yoda, Obi Won and Chewbacca I really only know a few other characters. C3PO and R2D2 of course and Jabba, the Ewoks but that’s about it. I was so excited to see all the characters and had no idea who they were.

I did stop for a quick bite to eat and got another one of these lovely desserts

I actually picked at my sandwich and the cupcake because I had a big meal planned later.

Got my picture taken and no – no clue who I am with

Saw this one walking around and not real sure who she is although I have an idea

Then the one character I was waiting for

I have always loved Chewbacca. I named my new puppy after him even though she is a girl. I felt like a little kid I was so giddy with excitement. Chewie liked my t-shirt – he was on it

Kristel texted me that she was on her way so I headed up front to wait for her. Saw another character – yep no clue

We found each other and went for a ride

Got this for my DH. My husband, son and grandsons love the 3 Stooges. I do not see the attraction.

It was now time for our ADR. Ever since I had heard about the Star Wars meals they were having I waited and the day they could be booked I was on the phone. I snagged both breakfast and dinner and waited for Kristel to tell me which she preferred. We opted for dinner so we were off to Hollywood and Vine. I did offer to pay since it was my idea but we just split the bill.
Check In
Chip and Dale “Ewoks”

Kristel and Darth Goofy

And me

Kristel and Jedi Mickey

And me

Minnie “Leia”

Yoda cupcakes

And a cake for decoration

As if we didn’t have enough to eat the waitress brought a birthday cupcake out for Kristel.

This was fun, she enlisted a little girl at the table next to us to sing Happy Birthday to Kristel with her.

Finally Donald came by

The dinner was really good. I loved the way the dishes were all given Star Wars characters names like Solo’s Sweet Plantains and Chewbacca’s Chicken Tenders. We both had a great meal and were very sated food wise.

Day 6 Part 4

After dinner we were off for TSMM. I have slipped on this ride but my accuracy is always better.

Headed to Star Tours for our FP from the other day and saw

Pretty sure that is a Storm Trooper. And Darth Vader

No clue

I think he is from the Jedi Council

Headed to MuppetVision 3D and took some pics of the fountain. I love the details

This I am fairly certain is the Cantina Band

Ewok

And Chewbacca again

I know this is a bad guy – one of the Sith maybe???

We went on Star Tours, not the greatest idea on a full stomach but I got over the queasiness pretty quickly.

One last FP+ for TOT and as I was taking random pics I realized there is a figure in the window

And my streak continues – still no face in the ride photo

One final look at the Big Blue Sorcerer’s Hat, glad I saw it one last time

Illuminations????

And we were off to MK or the 24 hour event again. Technically I made 5 parks in one day. Managed to get a picture of the show on the castle. It wasn’t easy as it was really crowded

Wait times were over an hour no matter where we went except – ITASW. I was fine with that, I like the ride.

Got a picture of “Gloria”. My grandkids named the hippo and it has stuck

It was insanely crowded so we decided to leave. It was our last full day and Kristel had to start her drive home the next day. The HUB was impassable so we were actually shuttled through a CM only area to avoid the crowds and get to the front of the park. I managed one quick shot of MSEP

And the crowds heading in as we left

There was a time when I could have handled the late night and the crowds but not now. We headed back to the resort and I packed up what I didn’t need. There wasn’t much as I had been keeping on top of it all week. Kristel had packed earlier. With that my four (five) parks in one day and Star Wars weekend adventure ended. And my final full day at Disney came to an end.

Welcome back from your cruise. I hope you had a great time! I also hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

I was away right before you so I am just reading your 11/6? update.

Lily is absolutely adorable. You got so many great pictures of her and she looks like she had a fantastic time at the MK. What a lovely day with her and Kat.

That chicken looks really good. I'm not a huge chicken fan either, but every one and awhile you get a chicken dish that is just delish!

You got a lot of lovely pictures at the MK.

I will be back to read your latest update (gotta plug in the old computer for a charge :laughing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!