Hey Indy people (and all IN, IL, OH, KY people)

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
What is going on with the Indy meet????

I know Serena had a poll going but I can't seem to find it now! I was looking at my calendar and I have meets in April, May, July and August... but my June calendar is still free!

You think we can pull off a really great meet??? I know all weekends in June are good for me! How about the rest of you all?? Any great ideas for a place to go as well???

I'd just hate to have a month go by w/o seeing some great DISers :teeth:

If we have a meet in Columbus ever, think you could make that one? ;)

I'll never say never!!!!! We do plan to go to Canton some year soon...and Cedar Point.....and we do like to drive.....

Good question.

We never got around to making a final decision on the date. I hate to have to choose and leave someone out. :(

I know what you mean Laurie... always tough picking a date and usually ultimately leaving someone out.

How about we have people put down absolute NOT GOOD AT ALL dates and see what we have. Hopefully we will find one weekend that all have free :)

And Gail, I'm counting on seeing you at one of these some day then :)

We tried that. The date most of us liked, a couple weren't going to be able to make it.

I guess I just need to follow the result of the poll and get it over with. I hate to leave anyone out though.

Hey, dissers! What would you say to a couple meets that month?

One on June 22 and one another day that month??? Whoever couldn't make it on the 22, we could make sure and set a date for when they could.
Would that be easier all around?

My own thought on that, Laurie, would be that would make for two lesser attended meets. A poll, with a single date, best for most, seems to work best. JMO. Looking forward to it.

i know that it looks like this will be the one weekend i'm unavailable...but i guess that's life!! hope you guys have a good time...guess i'll have to catch everyone at a later date (again!)...

:wave:

Just an opinion from me also - you are NEVER going to find a date that EVERYONE will be able to come. The best thing to do is just pick a date and then see who can come. If it appears that there are alot of people not able to make that date, then adjustments can be made. If you are the host - it's more important that you pick a date YOU are available.

I love going to DIS meets but can't make the one here in Illinois because I have a Girl Scout meeting that day that is a higher commitment (it's also a recognition luncheon and we have someone up to receive an award). But other dates that I could make it some could and some couldn't but since I wasn't hosting it, it didn't matter to me.

Just go with a date Serena - put a post up and see what works out. If not many people can make this one - it makes for a REALLY great reason to have another in a couple of months!!!! ;) :D

Sorry I cannot attend but wanted to pop in and say

HI ELAINE! :)

We just had 2 mini-meets in NE Ohio. 2 different locations, one month apart. I saw a few people at both.

Plan 2, it's more fun that way. :)

Okay Jen, why the heck can't you make it?? You could always hitch a ride with me if you need to. I'm just going for the day myself :)

I have to agree with Chris and Dan on this. I think you ought to pick one day for a meet and go with it. Truthfully I missed a meet in Ohio because I had something that I wanted to do (didn't have to do) and I missed it because I knew there would be a meet in another month. Just coming from a long distance traveling point, there would be very little likelyhood that I would come to two meets in the same city in the same month.

I know the 1st weekend was bad for you Laurie. I also recall the 21st being bad. How bad are the 14th & 28th for everyone else??

Any weekend in June is fine for us. We have no plans as of yet in June.

Don't think we can make it...June is booked solid...:(

Sorry to hear that Todd :( Maybe we'll catch you at an upcoming Ohio meet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter