***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

Are we crazy to not jump on FOP FP for our AK day (Thurs.)? We have a Navi FP at 11:25( Thurs) and a FOP FP on our last day(Sun), so I was thinking we get there early and wait to go thru the line to ride it on Thursday. Made so many changes, I feel like sticking w/ what I already have.

Are we crazy to not jump on FOP FP for our AK day (Thurs.)? We have a Navi FP at 11:25( Thurs) and a FOP FP on our last day(Sun), so I was thinking we get there early and wait to go thru the line to ride it on Thursday. Made so many changes, I feel like sticking w/ what I already have.
You'd be better off heading straight to Navi at open and then have a FP for FOP both days. The wait time for Navi starts slow from 9-9:30am.

Still tons of FOP FPs on there! I was able to get another FOP and move a Navi FP from afternoon to early morning on another day! Awesome!!! Go look if you haven't!

Yeah get that second FoP for sure! I regretted getting a boat ride one last time, but we were kinda in the dark with which one would save the most time.

We have 2 FOP FPs and one 9am Navi. I am wanting to see the standby queue so doing ropedrop 8am EMH on that Navi FP morning. I know we will have to wait a while, but I figure it'll be less on an emh morning than on a 9am general opening morning.

My bands always seem to take forever! They take days to finally make it to the USPS from the shipping partner and then usually another 3-5 to make it to my home. I guess the silver lining is that it will be closer to departure day!

Well I just got FoP FP for October trip! Because I had to wait for DD guest passes to get attached (which she just got her first set) I didn't think we'd get on FoP unless I could drag them out of bed early-hoping it is just delayed releases of all these FP and not a glitch causing the FP line to have 60 minute waits...
Also managed to get them for November trip too (rest of us have AP's)-which I didn't think there was any hope for -Thanksgiving week and not able to book all week at once (just one day at a time).

I missed more FOP fast passes while I was at work again... I keep hoping that I can modify my fast pass for later since I currently have 6:55-7:55 but I also have Rivers of light at 8:00 that night and it is going to be very tight squeeze getting on FOP and then running all the to ROL.

I will be standing at the FP entrance waiting for the clock to strike 6:50

I missed more FOP fast passes while I was at work again... I keep hoping that I can modify my fast pass for later since I currently have 6:55-7:55 but I also have Rivers of light at 8:00 that night and it is going to be very tight squeeze getting on FOP and then running all the to ROL.

I will be standing at the FP entrance waiting for the clock to strike 6:50

Have you checked again??? There are still soooo many!!! Go look! :)

Hi everyone! First time poster here. I'm staying with my family at Cypress Pointe through my parent's timeshare from Oct 28th-Nov 4th. Since we are staying off property, I can't book any FPs until next Thursday. Has anyone been able to easily get FPs for FOP, Navi, and Frozen Ever After within 30 days out? I know I can always get ones from people's cancellations, but with 6 of us going (5 adults and my baby), I'm just worried it is going to be really hard :(

Just have to vent. My babysitter lost the baby blanket my best friend from kindergarten hand-crocheted for my oldest DS, which we then passed on to my little. It fell out of the stroller or something. I'm so upset. We retraced the route but between street sweepers (we live in NYC) and all the random people who might have grabbed it, it's just gone. DH doesn't get why I'm so devastated. Luckily the little one is too small to have really formed an attachment to it himself.
Oh that is such a shame :( So sad that you couldn't find it :(

Hi everyone! First time poster here. I'm staying with my family at Cypress Pointe through my parent's timeshare from Oct 28th-Nov 4th. Since we are staying off property, I can't book any FPs until next Thursday. Has anyone been able to easily get FPs for FOP, Navi, and Frozen Ever After within 30 days out? I know I can always get ones from people's cancellations, but with 6 of us going (5 adults and my baby), I'm just worried it is going to be really hard :(
Hi...i had the same issue. We're staying off property and we are 9. As far as Animal Kingdom you can only get 1 of either FoP or Navi. I had no problem getting Navi for all 9 of us but I made sure to be online at exactly 6 a.m. for each day. There were none available for FoP. Frozen was also available which I really wanted so I was quite happy. You may not get your ideal times but considering that they're difficult to get i was just ecstatic that I was able to get them. I also wanted 7 dwarfs which was not available...but then Disney suddenly extended their hours and poof...got that one too!!!FoP may have been available too at this point but I didn't check on the day the hours were extended. We arrive on October 2nd and I'm pretty happy with what we have. I think I may rope drop for FoP with my oldest daughter since she REALLY wants to ride it and with 3 other little daughters, waiting for 2 hours just isn't an option for us. Good Luck!!!

That's so awesome that you were able to get so many tough ones! I'm hoping we can do Seven Dwarfs during MNSSHP on Nov 1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest. Have fun on your trip! :)
Hi...i had the same issue. We're staying off property and we are 9. As far as Animal Kingdom you can only get 1 of either FoP or Navi. I had no problem getting Navi for all 9 of us but I made sure to be online at exactly 6 a.m. for each day. There were none available for FoP. Frozen was also available which I really wanted so I was quite happy. You may not get your ideal times but considering that they're difficult to get i was just ecstatic that I was able to get them. I also wanted 7 dwarfs which was not available...but then Disney suddenly extended their hours and poof...got that one too!!!FoP may have been available too at this point but I didn't check on the day the hours were extended. We arrive on October 2nd and I'm pretty happy with what we have. I think I may rope drop for FoP with my oldest daughter since she REALLY wants to ride it and with 3 other little daughters, waiting for 2 hours just isn't an option for us. Good Luck!!!

with only 7 days to go (my ticker is off by a day since I added a night) I feel like I am going to explode from the waiting. The count downs and trip planning and packing are fun but...but...but...I JUST WANT TO GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Has anticipation ever killed anyone. Because I may be the first documented case-I'm dying here.

I have a wretched week of work ahead of me (full day meetings sitting in a chair listening to people talk until I feel like I have transformed into Charlie Brown and they all sound like Wah Wah Wah Waaah Wah Waaaahhh). I need a time machine :genie:. I need Mickey:smickey:. I need Main Street:earsgirl:. I need pixie dust and fireworks, popcorn buckets, dark rides and magic:tink:. How am I ever going to survive this last 7 days.

Any tips on surviving this last anticipation-mageddon

with only 7 days to go (my ticker is off by a day since I added a night) I feel like I am going to explode from the waiting. The count downs and trip planning and packing are fun but...but...but...I JUST WANT TO GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Has anticipation ever killed anyone. Because I may be the first documented case-I'm dying here.

I have a wretched week of work ahead of me (full day meetings sitting in a chair listening to people talk until I feel like I have transformed into Charlie Brown and they all sound like Wah Wah Wah Waaah Wah Waaaahhh). I need a time machine :genie:. I need Mickey:smickey:. I need Main Street:earsgirl:. I need pixie dust and fireworks, popcorn buckets, dark rides and magic:tink:. How am I ever going to survive this last 7 days.

Any tips on surviving this last anticipation-mageddon

Get a secret service style invisible ear piece and stream some disunplugged podcasts through the meetings?:D Especially the "hidden gem" or "firstimer" ones. And then- try not to look at or second guess plans, get sleep!! Maybe the week will be so busy you won't have time to agonize on how slow the seconds are going?:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter