Hey everyone!

TommyT

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I've just joined the forum and thought I'd send out a quick intro to get integrated with you all.

My name is Tommy, currently living in good ol' Canada with my son and and girlfriend. We love going to Disney and are looking at doing a cruise soon:D

Hope everyone has a good day!

Welcome. I’m from Philly but I love Canada and Hockey. Lol. I have been lucky enough to go to Canada several times. Had fun each time

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

@Suejacken that's great to hear, if you haven't already you should check out Montreal (Quebec) sometime! great variety of restaurants and events, I'm sure you'd enjoy it very much!

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

@Suejacken that's great to hear, if you haven't already you should check out Montreal (Quebec) sometime! great variety of restaurants and events, I'm sure you'd enjoy it very much!
Actually I have been to Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec and Toronto. A bucket list item was going to a game in Toronto and the Hockey Hall of Fame and I did it. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!