"Hey Disney" Soundscapes?

nnunnelly

Earning My Ears
Just got back from our marathon weekend trip. One new thing that I liked was the soundscapes option in the the rooms with the new Alexa speaker thing, but I can't find the tracks anywhere. I was hoping to play them in the background while I work. Anyone know where I can listen to them at home (short of buying a "Hey Disney" speaker)?

No answers, but I was wondering-what is soundscapes?

No answers, but I was wondering-what is soundscapes?
From the Disney website:

“"Hey Disney! Play Soundscapes." - Transform your room with sounds and music from the worlds of Star Wars, Frozen, Guardians of the Galaxy, Coco, and many more. Select a soundscape duration from 15 to 120 minutes.”

Basically imagine spa music, but set in a Disney ride or movie world.

Quick question - does it have a version of Rain Sounds or Thunderstorm sounds for sleep? Hubby and I use this on our Alexa device every night and love it.

You have to have an Amazon Alexa Echo Show and purchase the Hey Disney skill for $5.99 a year.
I’m asking if Hey Disney has rain sounds/thunderstorm sounds you can sleep to while at the resort.

I already use this at home on Alexa. Wondering if Hey Disney has something similar.

That is a good question. Does Hey Disney have rain/thunderstorm sounds?
Huh, next person in should ask HD! I’d love that. I didn’t see anything that generic listed in the soundscapes. My guess would be no but it’s just a guess. Hey Disney seems smarter than Siri (like that bar is high) but dumber than Alexa because it constantly said “Ask Alexa” who usually proceeded to tell me something like “if you were at home I could help you” 🙄

Well our trip is planned for late January 2025 so I will let you know. :D

Off topic, but can I say how frustrating it is I can’t book my trip yet? Chomping at the bit for Disney to release the 2025 dates. It’s gonna be either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian - whichever has the best deal going…. SIL’s hubby is a retired cast member so she may be able to get us a Friends and Family discount. Fingers crossed!

Well our trip is planned for late January 2025 so I will let you know. :D

Off topic, but can I say how frustrating it is I can’t book my trip yet? Chomping at the bit for Disney to release the 2025 dates. It’s gonna be either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian - whichever has the best deal going…. SIL’s hubby is a retired cast member so she may be able to get us a Friends and Family discount. Fingers crossed!
I’ll let you know then, going this spring 🤣

And the not so subtle sell totally worked on me. I just got an Echo…

Here's a list of the available soundscapes, which I've had a hard time finding online:

Holidays in the Park
Galactic Tour (Star Wars)
A Frozen Journey
Planetary Mix
Moana Voyage
El Encanto
Nemo's Under the Sea
Coco Homecoming
Spirt of the Pridelands
Tiana's Celebration
Pirate Adventure
Disney Parks Magic

That is a good question. Does Hey Disney have rain/thunderstorm sounds?
Dangnabit I forgot to ask!!

I did finally put together that the character that responds to your alarm will be the one to wake you up so if you don’t like it cancel and set it again. With that figured out I was a happier camper not waking up to the Moana pig anymore 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter