Here now, HOT HOT HOT, and FP+

I agree, close COP!

And while you are at it, tear down that castle. Unless you are eating in the restaurant or doing BBB, all you can do is walk through it, same as opening day. What fun is that?????

:rotfl2:

You know, I actually loved them too, and I still enjoy them from a nostalgic factor. But kids these days are much different than us Disney Park Kids from the 70's and 80's. That technology is so outdated. I would love it if it was possible for them to update the Parks with new rides and take the stuff out like Carousel, Bears, and such and relocate them to maybe a new park called Classic Disney. God knows they have enough money to do it, but they're too busy building hotel rooms and stores.

After visiting Disneyland, with its much higher ride density, I'm thinking that WDW just needs to better use the space they have. Keep the classics, and squeeze in new, modern attractions, too! Ie, if Disneyland can squeeze in a new Indiana Jones ride (same ride vehicle as Dinosaur, much better story)between their Jungle Cruise and Pirates, then I think WdW could also do it.
In 2 parks, DL has basically the same # of attractions as WDW.

Okay, this may be a departure from the norm, but I would gladly take on the heat, humidity and Florida's afternoon rain storms just to be at Disney. We are beyond :sad:that we could not make the trip this summer.

We were maybe planning on going next August. I can stand high 80's and even 90 but over that :scared1: I think we need that air conditioned dome over Disney World :thumbsup2

We were maybe planning on going next August. I can stand high 80's and even 90 but over that :scared1: I think we need that air conditioned dome over Disney World :thumbsup2
I attempted to do MK straight through from 8 am to 11 pm last week. My kids did fine. Me? I ended up in First Aid with a migraine caused by dehydration. My migraine prescription didn't help a bit. And yes, I thought I was drinking enough water.

Thanks Disney nurses, for the Powerade :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter