Here now DL Canadian Tickets

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Arrived in LA Wednesday. Thursday was first DL park day. Took passports, showed along with our tickets on the Disneyland APP, they took photos and gave us hard tickets. No problem. I've never been asked to show passport since, and it's safely on hotel safe!
The MaxPass is so worth it. We are getting a lot done. Even though I really don't agree with charging for it since at WDW it's free. WiFi is very spotty in the parks. If MaxPass is something you think you'd use, get a roaming plan for your cell.

Last edited:
Arrived in LA Wednesday. Thursday was first DL park day. Took passports, showed along with our tickets on the Disneyland APP, they took photos and gave us hard tickets. No problem. I've never been asked to show passport since, and it's safely on hotel safe!
The MaxPass is so worth it. We are getting a lot done. Even though I really don't agree with charging for it since at WDW it's free. WiFi is very spotty in the parks. If MaxPass is something you think you'd use, get a roaming plan for your cell.
Who did you get a roaming plan with? Did they check all of your passports?

Who did you get a roaming plan with? Did they check all of your passports?
Yes, I have Rogers Roam like Home. The wifi in the parks was very spotty. You would need data roaming to use the MaxPass. It sure saved on walking. As it was we averaged 7 mi/day!! They need to improve on this if they are offering this type of FP.

Our first day you take your printout, or show the tickets on your Disneyland APP and your passports at the gate. (Not guest relations!). They take your photo and issue you a hard ticket. The MaxPass includes FP. More rides in DCL have ride photos than DL. We got a couple of character photos but only if we saw a short line.

So we just show passport and passes at the gate? Did it take extra time to get them issues?

I printed out the "tickets" already so we will ha e that to show.

So we just show passport and passes at the gate? Did it take extra time to get them issues?

I printed out the "tickets" already so we will ha e that to show.

As long as tickets have bar code. I downloaded DL app then scanned tickets to APP. So I could just show tickets on my phone. You’ll need app if you plan on using MaxPass. Highly recommended.
We showed passports, and tickets on my APP. It was surprising quick. They scan bar code, look at passport, take your pic, and issue hard ticket.
They don’t have the fingerprint biometric scan, when they scan your ticket for entrance your photo comes up on their screen. Much quicker than WDW biometric scan which so many people seem to have difficulty with, holding up line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter