Here Now @ Disney’s Vero Beach Resort (9/18/18)

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
We checked in yesterday and DD was impressed with the refurbed rooms - she had been sent here on a day trip for Vero’s anniversary 3 years ago and described it as feeling shabby. Now, everything is new and very clean!

It was about a 2-hour drive from Davenport and Vero is less than 1 1/2 hours from Kennedy Space Center if anyone is looking for a beach resort with the Disney vibe. Lots of activities throughout the day and the Saturday Character (Donald and Goofy) Breakfast is only $20 for adults.

We had lunch at Citron in Vero Beach on our way to the resort and then drove to The Tides for dinner. Both meals were excellent but were on the pricier side - comparable to Signature Dining but with quality food. ;)

Very nice beach and pool. The three-story waterslide was fun and there are lots of pool noodles floating around for anyone to use. We’re trying out the spa later this morning and will have dinner on property tonight. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to find answers!

We checked in yesterday and DD was impressed with the refurbed rooms - she had been sent here on a day trip for Vero’s anniversary 3 years ago and described it as feeling shabby. Now, everything is new and very clean!

It was about a 2-hour drive from Davenport and Vero is less than 1 1/2 hours from Kennedy Space Center if anyone is looking for a beach resort with the Disney vibe. Lots of activities throughout the day and the Saturday Character (Donald and Goofy) Breakfast is only $20 for adults.

We had lunch at Citron in Vero Beach on our way to the resort and then drove to The Tides for dinner. Both meals were excellent but were on the pricier side - comparable to Signature Dining but with quality food. ;)

Very nice beach and pool. The three-story waterslide was fun and there are lots of pool noodles floating around for anyone to use. We’re trying out the spa later this morning and will have dinner on property tonight. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to find answers!
ENJOY your vaca, such a pretty resort, love the refurbished rooms also! We enjoy Vero very much also; great way to relax after the parks!:cheer2: We usually only do 3 or 4 nights at Vero and combine with either the parks before or May of last year, we stayed in Ft.Lauderdale for a few days before and had a awesome time!

How is the weather now?:confused: Would imagine it is beautiful!:beach: Have never been in September, but "thinking" of a few days Sept of '19.

The weather is beautiful - high 80s - humid but no rain!

The surf seemed rough but others described it as a result of Florence. I live in San Diego so am used to level, flat West Coast beaches but it’s beautiful here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter