Here now , arrived today

Good to hear crowds are manageable! I'm wondering if Parking will be better at monorail resorts with new parking fees.

Here now, got room ready text at 5 am while driving for poly , at Hollywood studios .. crowds do not seem heavy at all , got to park at 9 am and already did RRC 3 times and tower of terror . The road construction is a mess but resort parking was wide open with no issues .

Sounds great! Have a fun vacation!! Come back and give us details!

Came back to the resort early to relax.. had a early start, hit flower/ garden before and again no lines really but to exhausted so going to relax at the pool lol

Good to hear crowds are manageable! I'm wondering if Parking will be better at monorail resorts with new parking fees.
Really doesn’t seem much different, there are still plenty of day guests .. maybe I will notice as the week goes on .. it’s sunday so I think they have a lot of people checking out .

Heading to MK today so I will see how crowded it actually is lol .. after 2 yummy pina coladas at the ohana bar upstairs and watching the fireworks I was OUT lol I may have been in a coma and didn’t know it hahaha
I am still not sure about capt cooks .. food is good but I don’t know .. the tai coconut meatballs were good .

Have a fun day at MK! We leave for Orlando on Wednesday to visit DS in CP. We'll be at the parks later this week. EPCOT on Sunday to see Rick Springfield!

did the cauliflowers tacos at pecos bills ... I’m not an vegetarian but i like to try stuff .. it was AMAZING .. will have it again.. not today , have a 2:00 at the GF afternoon tea :)

Ive been wanting to try those cauliflower tacos, I figured Id get that and the chicken and steak

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!