Here is Where We Ate Like Kings & Queens!! WDW Restaurants Are Fabulous!

bellenbuzz

Living Happily Ever After
We did have the Dining Plan ( Sooooooo Worth It for Us )
There was 10 of us dining together each night. 6 Adults and 4 kids. We had no problems with DDP or Menus for anyone. We had 1 vegetarian, and 1 picky kid and each & every one us had something to choose from and eat wonderfully!!! No Complaints At All !

Any questions you want answered on the restaurants we ate at, please ask !!!!

Marakkesh in Morocco - Very Very Good, Beautiful Place, Fun Dancer, Gracious Service, Delicious and So Enjoyable

Mama Melrose in MGM - Did Fantasmic Dinner Package, Delicious Food, Lively Corner, Nice Server

Le Cellier in Canada - THE BEST MEAL !! Our Favorite Dinner....Fantastic Food, The appetizers were outstanding and my steak.....Oh My Gosh !! We Sang the Canadian National Anthem with all the servers, Wonderful Place! Fantastic Blue Martinis & Wine too !!

OHana in the Polynesian - 1st time there, we really enjoyed all food. The appetizers were wonderful! By the time the skewers of meats arrived we were stuffed with all the great starters!! Had loads of fun with the entertainment and watched Wishes at MK out the window, and they play all the music so you can hear the show too!

Akershus in Norway - Princess Dinner - Wow, really really good food. We all enjoyed it here very much. The Princess interaction and attention was great, our server was so nice! The food was scrumptious !

Safari Dinner Celebration - Grand Gathering Event in AK - Private Personal Safari, Entertainment, Characters and Wonderful, Wonderful Meal at Tusker House. Tusker House is transformed into an entirely different place for this dinner event. Terrific meal and our server was awesome! Loved it !

Chefs De France in France: Beautiful Place, Wonderful Menu, Delicious Food, Love listening to them speak!

That is all our Table Service Dinners......
I Won't Even Get Into the Counter Service & Snacks !!! All I can say is WOW WHEEEEEEEEE !!!! FANTASTIC !!!

OH......and we did surprise the group and took them to Beaches & Cream and got the Kitchen Sink !! So Glad we Did !! It was Amazing! YUMMY

I researched and planned and made my ADR's the 6 months in advance AND we were thrilled and happy with all our choices !!
I read good & bad reviews on each of these restaurants on the DIS boards, but we tried them for ourselves and were greatly satisified !!

If you have any questions, please ask away !!! I'd be happy to help you decide on your choices.....
OR, if you want additional details on any restaurant, let me know !!

HAPPY DISNEY DINING !!!!
Okay, My 5yr old DD is beggin me to pick out the "smilie dudes", so here she goes !!
:hourglass :happytv: :artist: :laundy: :duck: :boat: :drinking1 :genie: :yo-yo: :rockband: :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :hmghost: :maleficen :goofy: :sulley: :figment: :stitch: :dumbo: :maleficen :drinking: :darth: :yoda: :mickeybar

Reviews were great!! Any details on what the kids ate (especially the picky one!!) would be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA!!
Flo :wizard:

So good to hear an all good review. We can't wait to go next week there are 12 of us!
Thank you.

I am so glad to hear all your great reviews!!! :thumbsup2
I have been to WDW 10 times in the past 4 years (I am trying to catch up to Hubby's 50+ trips :goodvibes ) and the only meal I was a little disappointed with was Coral Reef. But, I am not a seafood fan and you know how it goes when ordering red meat at a seafood place(the chocolate wave made up for it though!! YUMMO)
We almost always eat 2 TS each day on our trip and the food is always the highlight of our trips! Our next trip isn't until May, but I already am looking forward to all the yummy food!! :cool1:
What did everyone get at Marakkesh in Morocco? This is one restaurant we want to try, but I always chicken out.

Thanks for the great reviews! Glad you had such a great experience. I was especially glad to hear Le Cellier was wonderful. We've always loved it there and will be going back in Feb., but I've been reading some not-so-stellar reviews lately.

Regarding your visit to Tusker House - was the restaurant different because of your special event, or has the much-rumored change at TH taken place ?

Thanks for your report !

Leslie

We also loved LeCellier. The mussell appetizer was my favorite thing of the week! Did you have them?

Fantastic review, can I ask a question about Restaurant Akershus? We are planning to eat there next year. Have two children (will be 9 and 5) one will basically eat meat and fruit and not much else but would love to see the princesses. Will they have plenty of choice here?

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

The Princess Dinner at Akershus was wonderful.
Really good menu choices for adults, delicious!!

The kids have lots to pick from....we had for kids and had no problems. IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: ASK ASK ASK !!
Ask your server for anything.....Just cause its not on the menu doesn't mean they don't have it.....
They are aware of what kids eat and don't eat, they will always try and accomodate you.
We all liked the kids menu.....
Its a great experience, you gotta do it once!! princess: princess: princess: princess:

Thanks for sharing your reviews, I'm glad you had such great meals. :goodvibes

It is a Dinner Show Event that is only offered to groups considered Grand Gatherings. Which means you have 8 or more people travelling together as a group to WDW.

Then you are eligible for this event which is at Animal Kingdom.

In a nutshell: You meet approx when AK closes for the day, you get a special entertaining show, a group CM personal guide, a special Safari ride, which is slower and open for lots of questions & laughs, then a delicious dinner at Tusker House, a sit down meal, waited on by excellent servers, terrific musical band, singing, people participation, great kid participation, character meet & greets too and a couple live animals for everyone to get to up close..........It really is a nice event!! Very Good & Fun !!
I'd do it again.
Side Note: If you are the Disney Dining Plan then it takes 2 TS credits. Well, worth it !

My DD is going to pick out some Smilie Dudes, Here she Goes !!!
:cheer2: :yay: :surfweb: :bounce: :laundy: :coffee: :beach: party: :thanks: :sail: :jumping3: :jumping2: :earseek: :dumbo: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :maleficen :sulley: :hmghost: :tigger: :ccat: :donald: :mickeyjum

WOW!!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for the reviews!!! :thanks:

That Grand Gathering Dining at Tusker House sounds wonderful! :sunny:

Now, if we could only handle a vacation with 6 more members of our :crazy: family!!! :rotfl:

(extra Smilie guys :) added to my post just for your DD!!! :Pinkbounc ) ;)

She liked the Return Smilies !!
Very Sweet of You !

Any other Questions on any of the Restaurants we Ate At, Please Let Me Know.

When I get a Chance I should list our Counter Service Meals in case anyone has questions.

The DDP was a great deal !

:hippie: :tilt: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter