Here I go again on my own...kind of. A June 2019 Solo-ish Trip Report *Updated 7/16/2020

Normally Fridays in summer aren't all that different from regular days in summer, but tonight is exciting because we're going to see Trevor Noah!!

How exciting!! I hope you loved the show! My mom and I went to see him when he came here, and I've never laughed so hard at a show before.

When I was sitting in the area near the gate waiting to board, there was a guy across from me watching YouTube videos without headphones. It was very annoying.

Oh my gosh ew. Rude.

I got a fun surprise when I tried to dry my hair, and sparks shot out of it, the coils turned bright red, and it quit working.

Wow! This just keeps getting better and better!

I landed, took the fake-o-rail, went to the baggage claim office, and was immediately reunited with my precious purple suitcase.

Thank goodness. What a wild travel day...days.

MB52jnF.jpg

I love this bag so much. I remember seeing it online somewhere. So great! I have some of the mystery box pins in this style.

Wow! What a fiasco! I'm glad you finally made it to Orlando. I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip!

We had a similar situation in December that I didn't handle quite as well (I had the comfort of DH and the kids so I guess I felt safe enough to complain more, LOL!!!!), but this time I had to be a reasonable adult and deal with it on my own. And honestly, this time was better b/c I only had to worry about me and not anyone else, and because of the previous experience, I knew to go check on my bags and stuff right away and not wait. (although if i ever have to deal with this again, I'm not going to worry about my suitcase, b/c both times Delta has gotten them where they need to go)

I was sooo happy to finally be in Orlando!

Ugh. That sucks. :faint:

That's even worse! :eek:

Yikes! :scared1:

Yay!! Glad you finally made it! :cool1:That travel day(s) sounds like an awful experience.

It seemed like it was just one thing after another...the hair dryer was really the icing on the cake, LOL!! I was over everything by then. Bring it on!! :rotfl:

What a nightmare! I had a similar travel experience trying to return home from Philadelphia - my initial flight was fine, but my final flight was cancelled TEN MINUTES BEFORE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BOARD. Seriously, it was fine when I got up to use the bathroom before the flight and was cancelled by the time I came back to the gate. After calling the airline while standing in line, I rebooked myself to a different airport the next morning. A few hours of sleep at the hotel later, I got a cancellation on my rebooked flight, rebooked myself AGAIN, and finally made it on both flights. Just a 3.5 hour drive later with a last-minute car rental and I was home! :faint: (With no suitcase. It was shipped to my original local airport. I got to drive there the next day to get it. >:( )

I FEEL YOUR PAIN. (Although I think you win as you were on your way TO Disney World, while I was just on my way home from a work trip.)

Thank goodness you finally arrived... and with your suitcase! Now the fun can begin!

I haaaate anything flight related. After NYE two years ago, DH and I got stuck in Atlanta for 8 hours, and last year our flights were delayed by hours for a late crew and then we had to spend the night in Atlanta (at a marginally better hotel than the one I was blessed with this time, LOL) before flying to Orlando the next morning. Yours sounds so frustrating b/c you were so close to being home and had to jump through extra hoops and rent a car, UGH!! And then to have to go back to the other airport - I'd have been so mad.

Finding my suitcase so easily was one of the greatest moments of my life :rotfl:I'm easy to please!

Lol get ready world a Brown Derby margarita flight of fun is coming! :dogdance:

I just heard today that Forky is voiced by Tony Hale so now I love Forky even more.

It's creepy :rotfl:

Maybe he was trying to say he's going to party like it's your birthday with his look? :laughing:

Woo!! That's the best kind of fun :rotfl:

Haha, YES! His voice is perfect for Forky. We loved him.

It is creepy in the movie too!! I had the boys take that one upstairs, lol

Matt said maybe it was his cousin, 49 Cents :confused3:rotfl:

It is a gorgeous picture!
Same and same!
I love AKL and am so looking forward to experiencing CCV at WL in 2 weeks!
Love both too!
I can't wait to see this, we are going Sunday afternoon. :)
The one good thing about your whole experience.....
Ugh!
Delta is deliberately unhelpful imho (spoiler alert for the end of my TR)
Nothing better than meeting someone special who just turns everything around.
Yay! Now you are on your way!

Ooh, I hope you have a great stay at CCV!! I'd like to book it for DH and I if we manage to carve out time for a redo of this trip, the way it was originally planned!!

We all liked TS4!! It was cute and funny, not *quite* as emotional as the others are for me (especially 3 :sad: ) until a couple of moments late in the movie. The boys made sure I'd brought my kleenex, lol, and then they'd lean over and look at me every so often to see if I was crying :rotfl:

We have had ok luck with Delta employees being decently helpful everywhere EXCEPT the Atlanta airport. In December they'd literally shut the help windows in people's faces, after flights were delayed to the point of needing to rebook for the next day. I feel like if they're going to work in an industry where the potential for dealing with frightened and upset customers is a daily possibility, their customer service skills should be absolutely top notch. And that is most certainly not the case with 90% of the Delta employees we've encountered in Atlanta. I'd say that number flips in other airports we've visited, and it's disappointing that in their hub the employees are the worst. You'd think it'd be the other way around!

I was so happy to finally arrive!

Following!

They always know.

No!!!!

What exactly was going on with the weather that was causing all the delays? I was in WDW on the 8th and don't remember anything too terrible going on.

Holy smokes! That's scary!

Sounds like an awful travel experience but at least you got to WDW!

Welcome aboard!!

We have four dogs, and they were not happy with me. All mopey and sad :sad: The chihuahua in the picture (Penny) is super attached to me, and was really making me feel like garbage for leaving her!!

There were major storms in Georgia and northern Florida, and across Texas. Throughout the week flights into and out of Orlando were being delayed for hours, rerouted, cancelled, etc...because even though it was clear in central Florida, the flights couldn't go over or around the storms to get there. Before Raeven joined me, she was keeping an eye on the flights and was worried she'd meet the same fate, but her flight day was good!

I felt like I didn't dare ask what else could go wrong, b/c a sparking hair dryer was really the last straw :rotfl:

Great start! I had a similar nightmare earlier this year on my way to Disneyland.
It was awful! I mean seriously, how many times did you just want to cry being stuck like that?
Love your backpack, and looking forward to the rest of your trip.

I was glad I'd already had the getting stuck experience in December, b/c at least I had some idea of what I needed to do. If it had been the first time this happened, and I was alone, I don't think I'd have dealt with it quite as well as I did. The whole situation is just so frustrating, and I'm sorry you had to deal with it on the way to Disneyland!! I hate the helpless out of control feeling, you know? At one point I was like, "I'll just rent a car and drive all night to get there" and then DH reminded me that I would then be driving through the storms on unfamiliar roads in an unfamiliar car and I decided that wasn't the safest plan!!

Thank you!! I love my backpack too!! Sadly I don't think it's going to work as my carry on though (this was my first trip with it since getting it for my bday in Feb), it's not very sturdy. But it's so darn CUTE!

Joining in!

So sorry about your arrival day travel issues. I'm sure you must have been very relieved when you arrived safely and you were reunited with your suitcase.

That Atlanta airport! When you were writing about the hotel you stayed at, I was remembering a long ago trip report, where the couple was stuck in Atlanta for two days due to ice, and when reading reviews about the place they were going to be staying, it talked about blood on the walls. I think they decided to stick around the airport!

Looking forward to more!

::yes::

Welcome, welcome!!

When a similar travel issue happened in December, I thought that was the worst thing ever, but this definitely topped it b/c I had to be the grown up all by myself and I felt like I couldn't let myself be as upset as I wanted to be, if that makes sense?? I was sooo happy to finally make it to Orlando and get that suitcase. The Disney magic started as soon as I got on the plane in Atlanta that morning, it was like my luck turned right around, and I was so grateful.

LOL, yikes!!! At least there was no blood in this one. (that I saw, anyway :rotfl::rotfl:)

Wow what a start to a vacation. I love reading your trip reports, don't ever stop writing!

Definitely not my favorite way to start a trip at ALL!!

Thank you! I have fun writing them!! There's always a point about halfway through when I decide I hate it, but I always get over it, LOL!!

How exciting!! I hope you loved the show! My mom and I went to see him when he came here, and I've never laughed so hard at a show before.

Oh my gosh ew. Rude.

Wow! This just keeps getting better and better!

Thank goodness. What a wild travel day...days.

I love this bag so much. I remember seeing it online somewhere. So great! I have some of the mystery box pins in this style.

He was amazing!! I feel like "Is Trevor Noah single?" google searches increased ten fold in northwest arkansas last night :rotfl::rotfl:

And he was watching like, hunting videos or something? And golf. It was so annoying. I wanted to throw my extra pair at him, but then decided I didn't want to get in a fight at the tiny airport, lol.

I mean, why did that extra bit of awful need to happen?? What did my hair ever do to anyone??

I love my backpack!! I don't think it's going to hold up as a carry on, sadly. It isn't made all that well. But it's adorable!! Jerrod Maruyama's Kingdom of Cute is my favorite, I have some of the pins too!! I ended up buying Small World blind boxes of pins this trip, but series one of the KofC are the best, and I'm a little mad I didn't get a couple to try and expand my collection. I want the gargoyle from HM!!

Popping over from your PTR. What a nightmare !! It can only get better right ?

6cuTg5e.gif

I immediately checked my Delta app to see what flight I'd been rebooked on, and it was one set to leave at 7:38PM the NEXT NIGHT.
How? That isn't an acceptable new time AT ALL!!!

Because so many flights were delayed, cancelled, or rerouted due to weather, there were none left. DH booked a hotel room online for me, and I went to catch the shuttle.
Again... Whaaaattt?!?!

Well, the next shuttle came about 30 seconds before the Uber I'd called, and they decided to take the shuttle. So I asked the others around me if anyone wanted to come along with me, and three people said yes and hopped in the backseat while I rode in front with my uber driver. She was SOOOOO nice, and pretty much the only good thing about being in Atlanta.
Well, at least this seemed to turn out ok.

Well, at least one of us made it to Orlando the night before :sad2: I'm glad my suitcase was able to get on a flight even though I wasn't. Honestly, I was just glad to know it was safe.
How ironic.

I landed, took the fake-o-rail, went to the baggage claim office, and was immediately reunited with my precious purple suitcase.

94xlaW1.jpg
Thank Goodness!

Glad you made it, and sounds like it was worth it.

That stinks about your departure day. Sounds like things started to turn around. At least you were coming across nice people! I look forward to reading how the rest of your trip went.

There were major storms in Georgia and northern Florida, and across Texas. Throughout the week flights into and out of Orlando were being delayed for hours, rerouted, cancelled, etc...because even though it was clear in central Florida, the flights couldn't go over or around the storms to get there. Before Raeven joined me, she was keeping an eye on the flights and was worried she'd meet the same fate, but her flight day was good!

Oh yikes, we flew in on June 7th and back out the 11th. We were totally ignorant of that going on. Kind of glad we were or we would have been stressed out! :laughing:

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about it!

Such a pretty picture!

To meet - Chip and Dale!! In general?? Yeah, no way to narrow that down at all, sorry!

Good choice, they're always so much fun!

We also have a full trip planned together for September split between Universal (my first Horror Nights!) and Disney.

Sounds amazingly fun! I'm dying to try out Horror Nights!

This is adorable, and the first time I've liked Forky! (though I haven't seen the movie yet)

(Figuring out the new font sizes after the update might be a learning curve. I hope this is big enough!!)

It's annoying!

I immediately checked my Delta app to see what flight I'd been rebooked on, and it was one set to leave at 7:38PM the NEXT NIGHT.

Double, EXTRA nooooooooo!!!!

I was texting DH throughout the mess, and he was trying to change that flight while I was trying to deal with what I could at the airport itself. He was trying to get me on a flight that would leave around midnight. Unfortunately, that fell through, and the best we could do was hope for an earlier flight the next morning.

Wow, what a disaster!

Because so many flights were delayed, cancelled, or rerouted due to weather, there were none left. DH booked a hotel room online for me, and I went to catch the shuttle.

Noooo, nothing is working right!

One bit of good news!

Popping over from your PTR. What a nightmare !! It can only get better right ?

Welcome back!!

It was definitely not my favorite day, that's for sure!! Thankfully it does get much better. I have some of the best park days this trip.

How? That isn't an acceptable new time AT ALL!!!

Again... Whaaaattt?!?!

Well, at least this seemed to turn out ok.

How ironic.

Thank Goodness!

Glad you made it, and sounds like it was worth it.

Right?!? Why in the world would they rebook me for the following NIGHT?? I was scared I was going to be really stuck. Matt tried to get me on a flight that left that night (I guess the one my suitcase made it on?? :rolleyes: ), but as soon as it was confirmed I was on the morning one, I felt much better (still annoyed, but LESS annoyed!!)

Ugh, i know. I was not feeling very happy with any of the delta employees at the Atlanta airport that night

In December when we were stuck in ATL and had to get a hotel voucher, our uber driver the next morning was high and a terrible driver, and her car smelled so strongly of weed, so this lady was 10000000000% better!! And she was so nice!

I spent the whole night panicking over that suitcase (I need to learn to just relax about it, b/c every time something bad has happened to me flight wise, my suitcase has always ended up where it needed to be. I like that you can track it on the delta app, but when things like this happen and it doesn't update, I freak out. You'd think by now after three bad travel experiences I'd calm down. Maybe this time will be what does it!)

Yay, suitcase! I was so happy to see it!

It was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life, but the trip overall was great, so it was worth it!

That stinks about your departure day. Sounds like things started to turn around. At least you were coming across nice people! I look forward to reading how the rest of your trip went.

Yes, the day I actually made it on a plane to Orlando was MUCH better than the previous (although the gate change after I'd hauled myself allllllllll the way to the end of the world was very annoying. As soon as I got to the new gate though, everything was smooth sailing.) And the majority of people on this day were nice and friendly...everyone the night before was awful and completely unhelpful.

Thank you! It does eventually get more fun, lol

Oh yikes, we flew in on June 7th and back out the 11th. We were totally ignorant of that going on. Kind of glad we were or we would have been stressed out! :laughing:

Oh, there's nothing better than the Disney bubble of not knowing what was happening in the outside world!! It's my favorite part of any trip. I only knew b/c I was expecting Raeven, and b/c my husband's co-worker was trying to get from Dallas to Arizona, and ended up stuck in San Francisco for two days (if I was going to get stuck I'd much rather be in SF than ATL!!) because of the backups in flights from the delays and weather in the south.

I'm glad you didn't know so you weren't stressed. That's the last thing you want to worry about on a vacation!

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about it!

Such a pretty picture!

Good choice, they're always so much fun!

Sounds amazingly fun! I'm dying to try out Horror Nights!

This is adorable, and the first time I've liked Forky! (though I haven't seen the movie yet)

It's annoying!

Wow, what a disaster!

Noooo, nothing is working right!

One bit of good news!

Hello and welcome to the craziness!!

Aw, thank you! It's one of my favorites, and I usually hate any photo of myself.

Chip and Dale ARE fun! They're always up to some kind of shenanigans!!

I'm excited and terrified of Horror Nights. Terrified b/c I have a fear of panicking and hitting a scarer if they lunge toward me. I think I've watched enough youtube videos by now that I feel confident that won't happen :rotfl::rotfl: Mostly confident, LOL. I like the houses announced so far, so I'm really looking forward to it.

This forky is a lot cuter than actual Forky, tbh :rotfl: I was really happy with the movie. To me, it felt very separate from the original three, but it had some hilarious moments that had the entire theater laughing out loud. There were moments at the end that made me feel like it wasn't true to certain character's personalities, but then it all comes back around and feels right. It seemed like the makers were aware that the original three were special, and this one, coming out so many years later, was it's own thing. I think it worked.

Writing TRs and being used to the old formatting and then moving to this was irritating! I think I've finally figured it out. Sort of, ha!

When I saw they'd booked me on a flight the following night I was FREAKING OUT.

One thing after another :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've never been so happy to see a suitcase!!

In December when we were stuck in ATL and had to get a hotel voucher, our uber driver the next morning was high and a terrible driver, and her car smelled so strongly of weed, so this lady was 10000000000% better!! And she was so nice!
I remember reading about that! YIKES!!!!

, I freak out. You'd think by now after three bad travel experiences I'd calm down. Maybe this time will be what does it!)
Here is to the NEXT trip going smoother!!!!

I remember reading about that! YIKES!!!!

Here is to the NEXT trip going smoother!!!!

When everything started happening this time around I was like, am I in some twisted travel version of Groundhog Day?? How is this happening to me again?

From your keyboard to the airline's ears, LOL!! Definitely hoping September's travel is uneventful. I'm planning to fly American through Dallas so fingers crossed that will avoid any southeast coastal storms, since the plane will be coming from a direction with more options to fly around anything that might pop up.

Hello and happy Sunday!!

I said I wasn't going to update over the weekend, but I thought I'd get one quick post out of the way...by using Google photos I seem to be limited to the ten photos per post thing, so I can do a fast hotel room tour post I think, with just ten (and a couple thrown in with imgur or something to round it out before the I'm In A Park posts begin)

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. It's been a rainy/floody one here. Yesterday DH and I went to see Child's Play (thank goodness we saw Toy Story 4 before seeing this, or TS4 might have felt a little different in tone :rotfl: :rotfl: ) and today we went to see The Dead Don't Die.
Child's Play was eh, but I loved TDDD (it will NOT be everyone's cup of tea!! it's kind of meta and weird, but hilarious if you have a dry sense of humor. It's definitely an odd ball type of film).

9wTz7al.gif

Enough movie talk, let's get this room reveal going, shall we??

Chapter Two: Yacht Club, Ahoy!

Oh, beautiful Yacht Club. I had finally made it!!

I didn't spend a ton of time admiring the lobby at this moment, I was more interested in getting checked in.

While I was in the process of checking in, a guy came over to the desk. He was very, very intoxicated. He kept interrupting the woman trying to help me. He kept saying he'd lost his room key, and he didn't know where his girlfriend was. His girlfriend walked by and found him, and he said, "Oh, she's my key" and began laughing hysterically and wandered away.

A few seconds later he came back, proudly sporting a gray magic band and informing anyone who would listen that his girlfriend gave him "this bracelet thing", and then would proceed to shove it in people's faces asking "What the heck (edited for content, LOL) am I supposed to do with THIS thing? She gave me this thing, what the HECK am I supposed to do with it?!?" The poor woman helping me was fairly young and did not seem equipped to deal with this (although *spoiler* later in the week some very loud, drunk convention goers would take over the YC for a few days, so surely this wasn't her first go 'round)

Anyway, I got checked in and had a room assigned. As I walked toward the elevator I smelled the guy from the desk coming my way with his girlfriend, looking embarrassed and miserable, trailing along behind him.

Of course they get in the elevator with me.

The guy is trying to do that drunk whisper thing that comes out as a raspy semi-shout, and says, "I'm sorry, I've had a lot of liquor today." Then he shows ME his pretty gray bracelet (magic band), and explains to me how his girlfriend gave it to him, and WHAT the HECK is he supposed to do with this thing??

I'm trying not to die laughing, and his girlfriend just keeps giving me this icy stare, and is clearly very unhappy with his behavior.

He then looks at me and suddenly shouts, "WHERE'S your mouse EARS?? You're not in UNIFORM"

xDkAqh0.gif

I assured him I had several pair in my suitcase, and not to worry, I'd be in uniform soon :rotfl::rotfl:

They got off on the floor below me, and I couldn't handle it anymore, I started giggling, and the woman just glared at me. I gave her what I hope was a sympathetic look and said, "Have a good night!" which afterward I realized probably sounded kind of sarcastic. I actually felt pretty bad for her.

My room was on the 4th floor, and I was convinced it was at the end of the universe b/c I felt like I'd been walking forever (I'd eventually learn that it was actually a decent location).

Finally, I made it!!

I couldn't wait to see my temporary home!!

I noticed right away that it was not going to work for the whole week with only the king sized bed. I was so tired and wanted that bed all to myself for at least one night, so I wasn't going to ask for a new room yet!!

My keurig machine - soooo happy to have this vs. the pod machines!!

It was a shower-only room and not a tub/shower combo:

(I tried to keep my reflection out of the mirror, but you can see a part of my arm, lol)

And my beautiful, beautiful bed:

We have a king at home, but it's always a luxury to have one all to myself!!

I was especially anxious to check out my view.

One reason I was afraid I'd ended up once again at the end of a long hallway was b/c I could see a tail from the Dolphin:

I felt like the balcony had decent privacy, and it was HUGE. I'd say at least double the depth of any balcony I'd ever had before.

There was an overwhelming sense of relief to be in a cool, comfortable room and know I was finally, finally HOME!!

I took the time to get myself refreshed, dried my hair (that was still damp from the wet braid of the morning), and ran the flat iron over it...and of course, made sure to grab some ears. I needed to be in uniform to go to a park after all :rotfl2:

I walked the looong walk back to the lobby and as I passed the desk I saw my old buddy from earlier. He was telling a new person at the desk that he'd lost his room key, he was being given yet another gray band by the CM, and as I walked out the front door toward the buses I heard one last, "WHAT the HECK am I supposed to do with THIS thing??"

I guess he'd escaped his girlfriend again, lol.

kiTy8AR.gif

Ok, that's all for now!! Tomorrow I'll get to my first park moment and then things will really get going!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I’m here!! Sorry for the awful travel day, ugh 2x in a row now for you in Atlanta!

So glad you finally made it to YC!

The drunk guy, so funny, why must we repeat ourselves a million times when drunk! :rotfl:

Glad to hear you put your uniform on:thumbsup2

A few seconds later he came back, proudly sporting a gray magic band and informing anyone who would listen that his girlfriend gave him "this bracelet thing", and then would proceed to shove it in people's faces asking "What the heck (edited for content, LOL) am I supposed to do with THIS thing? She gave me this thing, what the HECK am I supposed to do with it?!?" The poor woman helping me was fairly young and did not seem equipped to deal with this (although *spoiler* later in the week some very loud, drunk convention goers would take over the YC for a few days, so surely this wasn't her first go 'round)
Funny, I don't think we saw any drunk folks when we were there. wonder which is the norm...

He then looks at me and suddenly shouts, "WHERE'S your mouse EARS?? You're not in UNIFORM"

xDkAqh0.gif
Oh My!!! That is quite the lobby expierence!

I’m here!! Sorry for the awful travel day, ugh 2x in a row now for you in Atlanta!

So glad you finally made it to YC!

The drunk guy, so funny, why must we repeat ourselves a million times when drunk! :rotfl:

Glad to hear you put your uniform on:thumbsup2

I no longer call the Atlanta airport my favorite!! But maybe I should see if I can get resident status there, LOL

He was sooo confused by the concept of a magic band :rotfl: :rotfl: His poor girlfriend

Haha, yes! When in Disney, I uniform up!!

Funny, I don't think we saw any drunk folks when we were there. wonder which is the norm...

Oh My!!! That is quite the lobby expierence!

When the convention people arrived the lobby was awful. They would congregate in the Ale and Compass Lounge and spill out into the regular lobby area. They were so loud.
By the time they arrived, I had moved rooms, and the groups near me were unreasonable all night long. Drunk, laughing, and clapping (one of them clapped every time he laughed, it sounded like they were in the room with me. They'd be out on the sidewalk yelling up at their friends in the rooms above them. I had earplugs, which helped at bedtime. On their last night they threw a party in the "quiet" pool that was so loud I heard it through my earplugs. I talked to a man at the pool the next day who said they were breaking bottles and swearing, and it was a very un-Disneylike experience. They also broke the hot tub and it was closed for two days. Once they were gone it was much quieter and normal feeling.

I felt really bad for the lobby guy's girlfriend, and for all the CMs who had to deal with him!

He kept interrupting the woman trying to help me. He kept saying he'd lost his room key, and he didn't know where his girlfriend was. His girlfriend walked by and found him, and he said, "Oh, she's my key" and began laughing hysterically and wandered away.

How obnoxious! That poor woman.

Ok he's annoying but maybe a little funny?? That must have been a strong contender for TR title!

I love it already!

That looks like a really nice, peaceful view!

That drunk guy in the lobby...what an arrival you had at the Yacht Club! It must have been so hard not to laugh in the elevator. You gotta wonder how many grey MagicBands he ended up with by the end of his trip. :rotfl:
Your room looks really nice, and a king sized bed all to yourself for a night sounds glorious!

Oh no! That is one thing I don't like about the conventioneers. Some of them can be so rude. :(
The guy is trying to do that drunk whisper thing that comes out as a raspy semi-shout, and says, "I'm sorry, I've had a lot of liquor today." Then he shows ME his pretty gray bracelet (magic band), and explains to me how his girlfriend gave it to him, and WHAT the HECK is he supposed to do with this thing??

I'm trying not to die laughing, and his girlfriend just keeps giving me this icy stare, and is clearly very unhappy with his behavior.

Well........where are your ears?????? I must make sure I am in uniform next week, lol!
I noticed right away that it was not going to work for the whole week with only the king sized bed. I was so tired and wanted that bed all to myself for at least one night, so I wasn't going to ask for a new room yet!!

My keurig machine - soooo happy to have this vs. the pod machines!!
The room looks amazing! So fresh and bright!
I felt like the balcony had decent privacy, and it was HUGE. I'd say at least double the depth of any balcony I'd ever had before.

There was an overwhelming sense of relief to be in a cool, comfortable room and know I was finally, finally HOME!!
That balcony is gigantic!
I took the time to get myself refreshed, dried my hair (that was still damp from the wet braid of the morning), and ran the flat iron over it...and of course, made sure to grab some ears. I needed to be in uniform to go to a park after all :rotfl2:
Uniforms for all! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I walked the looong walk back to the lobby and as I passed the desk I saw my old buddy from earlier. He was telling a new person at the desk that he'd lost his room key, he was being given yet another gray band by the CM, and as I walked out the front door toward the buses I heard one last, "WHAT the HECK am I supposed to do with THIS thing??"
No!!!!! Oh my gosh, I would have been DYING with laughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter