Here comes the Slow Pass - Updated 5/27 Final Meal and Wrap up

/
Was this the Sir Mickey photo studio? My girls did that in August without the BBB reservation.

I am 99% sure thats right!

How fun that he got picked. Were your girls thrilled?

That looks like a very fun morning in MK! We haven't done BBB because $$$ x 3 makes me a little nauseous, but I think we'll have to make it happen next trip

We wont do it everything trip, but she still talks about it, and uses the make up and it is worth it if you can swing it. It isnt cheap but sometimes memories are worth it... SOMETIMES

Dillon looks like she absolutely loved BBB! I’m sure it made the crazy price worth it to see her walking around the MK so happy. And even better she got picked for ETWB and got on Splash. It’s nice when you can make your child’s Park day special.

It was totally worth it! Last trip she said she isnt want to participate in ETWB and then was so upset she didn't do it, so i made sure to get a FP and have her do it this trip!

Dillon looks adorable with her makeover! I'm sure it was expensive but at least she loved it and remembers it!

Thank you! Yes it was totally worth the expense in my eyes! She still talks about it!

Dillon looks soooo cute after her makeover!!

So perfect doing ETWB after considering who she was dressed as!

Sounds like a great morning!

Thank you! it was a great morning, and Belle is her favorite but she did have a minute where she considered dressing up as Ariel, knowing i had ETWB planned i was not feeling it, but she went with Belle so all worked out!

After Buzz we headed to Cinderellas Royal table, check in was funny. I had not eaten here before and i guess you cant check in till 15 minutes before your reservation and your whole party needs to be present. So we are in line, and going to check in and some other group who wasn't all there has the rest of their party join and i missed it but apparently DH said they got annoyed that i walked up next, i was next in line. So then they went on to complain we were ruining their trip since they had checked in and told to wait till everyone was there. I am not sure how that makes any sense but if they had just said sorry we are all here i would have left them go first.

Lunch was good, i think for the price it should be the best meal, but i know i know i am not paying for the food! First was meeting Cinderella

And the table we met Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine
479582 479583479584479585

Our waitress was fine but a bit abrupt, i cant think of another way to put it. Dillon loves a Charcuterie so i got it for my appetizer and when i gave it to Dillon she got all upset and was like i will just bring more its fine. I didn't ask for another i was willing to just let Dillon have mine, but she was almost insulted i didn't ask for an extra?? She did offer and bring Maren a meal for free which was very nice.

The people next to us were very nice and we had a nice chat with them, they were from London and split their time from there an Orlando! We enjoy chatting with other people when we travel!

Overall i am happy we did this meal, especially after BBB, but I don't think its a must do either.

Then after lunch we headed back to Fantasy and, Dillon and Rob did Small world again caught some of the parade, and then hit up splash. I was able to get another FP for Dillon for Splash so that worked out well. I did some shopping with Maren while they did Splash and Small world, Maren was napping for most of this time.

Love Spotting our names on Small World!

Can't see Dillon either she is just to short or trying to save her make over.

We headed out of the park to the hotel and took a break, you know Dillon wasn't getting in the pool and messing up this makeover! So we had a snack, and relaxed in the room, it looked like it may rain anyway.

Around 430 we walked to the Beach club for Capiain Hooks Pirate Crew! Dillon did her usual i don't want you to leave but then got really excited when we arrived. It was a pretty detailed check in. You had to pick a meal, and not what she was not allowed to have. I was able to to note she could have whatever she wanted. Then you had to note, any allergies, a contact who was not traveling with you, the reason this is needed freaks me out... so moving right along. We checked her in and headed to a semi adult night in Epcot.

Up Next Adults and a baby do Epcot​

Ooo, you left it in a cliffhanger. I'm interested to hear both about your adult time and what Dillon thought of the pirates event.

Overall i am happy we did this meal, especially after BBB, but I don't think its a must do either.

I agree. I think it's nice for a special occasion but so are lots of other experiences in MK. You really can't beat the BBB CRT back to back for your princess lover, though.

The way they do check in at CRT just leads to drama and frustration- I'm sure there's a better way they can come up with.

It sounds like your waitress was trying to be really nice but maybe didn't know how to convey it lol? Strange either way.

Things have been crazy, work is insane, home life is crazy too, just so much going on
Sounds like you and I are drowning in the same Jungle Cruise boat!

These are from the studio.
Beautiful!!!!!! She looks so happy

This may be the poster child picture of now knowing where the camera is 😝

So then they went on to complain we were ruining their trip since they had checked in and told to wait till everyone was there. I am not sure how that makes any sense but if they had just said sorry we are all here i would have left them go first.
What? That is crazy? How is you being next in line supposed to know they need to check in. Good thing you were seated no where near them

Around 430 we walked to the Beach club for Capiain Hooks Pirate Crew!
Curious to see what Dillon thought of this. We did the Dolphins care center on the last trip and I think it was a one and done so looking for a new alternative

I've heard about this crazy check in process at CRT. Sounds chaotic.
Such a bummer that the flagship restaurant in the Magic Kingdom...heck all of WDW serves mediocre food with lackluster service. You'd think they'd make it the best of the best since it's INSIDE the castle. :confused3

Wait, you dropped Dillon at a kid's club? I didn't even know they had these anymore! Now I'm really interested to hear how it went!

I don't know how I missed your last update but certainly have time these days to catch up! Hope you guys are faring well over there in Jersey :smooth:
Dillon looked adorable after her makeover! Perfect time to do CRT which I forced my boys to do once lol. Definitely nice to have said we've done it but I thought Akershus was better for food, interaction and definitely price!

Ooo, you left it in a cliffhanger. I'm interested to hear both about your adult time and what Dillon thought of the pirates event.

Hopefully getting in this update today! Spoiler we WILL be doing this again!

I agree. I think it's nice for a special occasion but so are lots of other experiences in MK. You really can't beat the BBB CRT back to back for your princess lover, though.

Agreed, to bad my kid only wants to do this she asks for it all the time! ALL THE TIME

The way they do check in at CRT just leads to drama and frustration- I'm sure there's a better way they can come up with.

It sounds like your waitress was trying to be really nice but maybe didn't know how to convey it lol? Strange either way.

Agreed, I do think she was trying nice but was a bit abrupt about it, and was kinda like ugh not really the warm and fuzzys!

Sounds like you and I are drowning in the same Jungle Cruise boat!

Ugh i think we have all moved to a different sinking boat by now!

Beautiful!!!!!! She looks so happy

She was SO HAPPY!

This may be the poster child picture of now knowing where the camera is 😝

HAHA i am in love with these pics! haha!

What? That is crazy? How is you being next in line supposed to know they need to check in. Good thing you were seated no where near them

People be crazy, especially at WDW i kind just roll with it now if i can...

I've heard about this crazy check in process at CRT. Sounds chaotic.
Such a bummer that the flagship restaurant in the Magic Kingdom...heck all of WDW serves mediocre food with lackluster service. You'd think they'd make it the best of the best since it's INSIDE the castle. :confused3

ehhh i think some of the food is good at WDW not all of it, a lot is mediocre, but for this price and in the castle they should be doing a better job!

Wait, you dropped Dillon at a kid's club? I didn't even know they had these anymore! Now I'm really interested to hear how it went!

YES ! i think this is the only one... but i could be wrong...

It sounds like everyone has a rough time checking in at CRT! Cute pics with the princesses!

Yeah i dont get whats up with this check in process at this one place!

I don't know how I missed your last update but certainly have time these days to catch up! Hope you guys are faring well over there in Jersey :smooth:

We are doing ok... we are going on day 14 of at home... its ok but i am not doing well.. its a bit much for me! haha! two kids, work, no trips planned... not my thing SEND ME TO WORK

Hope you are all faring well!

Dillon looked adorable after her makeover! Perfect time to do CRT which I forced my boys to do once lol. Definitely nice to have said we've done it but I thought Akershus was better for food, interaction and definitely price!

Thank you! I am not sure we will be back to CRT any time soon, i am happy we did it, but i agree i like Akershus better, we love the breakfast there for sure! But i havent done CRT breakfast yet... maybe sometime in the future but not at the top of my list

First i want to say i hope everyone is staying safe. If you are working in an essential job i hope you are staying safe and thank you! I am struggling a bit with being home, and all day with the girls while also working full time. But I think I have finally made a bit of headway at work so hopefully next week will not be as bad.

Back to August and the heat!

The goal was to have Maren be tired and maybe sleep while we walked around.. but as the week went on she got a bit fussy and I knew this wasn't going to happen. But we were going to make the most of it. We got to Epcot and headed to Mexico first I wanted the Avocado margarita, it was good an I am really happy I made the trip across to get this.

We then caught the band in England which is one of our favorite things to do. We saw there 5:30 performance.
Maren in 2019 and Dillon in 2015 with British Revolution! I really hope they come back after all of this, they are one of our favorite things to do while sitting with a drink in Epcot!

We then headed to France, I got a drink that was not very good (no picture) and Rob got Maren a baguette from the bakery in France, i mean its bigger then her!
We split two sandwiches from here. I really like the food options in France for quick service. They always have a nice selection and are pretty good. I recommend stopping here if you need some good quick food!

We did another loop around world showcase, just walking and chatting with our built in slow pass, We tried to keep Maren in the stroller but were have little success with that. We made our way all the way around to Germany and listened to the band there, Maren seemed to enjoy it.
Still eating that Baguette

We ended up agreeing another drink for either of us wouldn't be a great idea and headed back to put Maren down. We got back to the hotel around 8, i put her down and Rob went to get Dillon. They stopped at the arcade for some games and got back around 9:30.

Dillon said it was a lot of fun, all the details i have gotten are, Captain Hook came, the boat with the slide at stormalong bay was put there by her pirate (i forget his name), she got treasure, and it was fun.... that's details from a 5 year old for you.

I did ask her about it again today on our walk around the block and she said she loved it and can she do it again. She then said she thinks Disney World is closed because of he virus. So we can't go today. (we weren't planning on going today) I told her she can go back to this kids club next time in a few months to which she got up set, and asked if we could make go to Disney by mistake later... oh girl how i wish.

I was really happy with this kids club. Dillon seemed to love it, when i asked her about it today she got really excited telling me about it. She said the best part was the boat ride.

I do recall from check in they are split it up by age, so some times siblings were split up, I also was a bit disappointed they didn't take some pics and scan their magic bands for the over all event but especially when Captain Hook came. As of now i am planning on sending Dillon to this again in November.

We had our last semi full day tomorrow and needed to head to bed, as it was another early morning.​

Last edited:
We got to Epcot and headed to Mexico first I wanted the Avocado margarita,

:love: :love: i want one right now

Rob got Maren a baguette from the bakery in France, i mean its bigger then her!

Omg that's huge lol!

I also was a bit disappointed they didn't take some pics and scan their magic bands for the over all event but especially when Captain Hook came.

Glad she had fun but that would've been a good idea!

If you are working in an essential job i hope you are staying safe and thank you! I am struggling a bit with being home, and all day with the girls while also working full time. But I think I have finally made a bit of headway at work so hopefully next week will not be as bad.
Ugh I cannot fathom trying to wrangle two little ones and still work. Hang in there!

OMG that is hilarious!!!!! How much did she actually eat?

Dillon said it was a lot of fun, all the details i have gotten are, Captain Hook came, the boat with the slide at stormalong bay was put there by her pirate (i forget his name), she got treasure, and it was fun.... that's details from a 5 year old for you.
Glad to hear it was a success. I'll be writing about our experience at Camp Dolphin in my next update and it was not quite the same as that to say the least.

:love: :love: i want one right now
Girl Same GIFs | Tenor

Omg that's huge lol!

Haha i have been watching the office and all i want to say is thats what she said!

Thats what she said GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Glad she had fun but that would've been a good idea!

right??

Ugh I cannot fathom trying to wrangle two little ones and still work. Hang in there!

Luckily we have help, but its still proving to not be fun, and out basement flooded and isnt done yet so we cant even set up down there.... this better not last till JULY! I WILL NOT MAKE IT.... or i will be drunk and Fat, or both...

OMG that is hilarious!!!!! How much did she actually eat?

well i think at some point we broke it in half, and then she dropped some, i am going to go with about a third? haha! but really no idea but it kept her quiet and entertained so whatever

Glad to hear it was a success. I'll be writing about our experience at Camp Dolphin in my next update and it was not quite the same as that to say the least.

UGH Bummer! Dillon did like this one so i recommend it! pretty sure it ends on the early side maybe 8 with an hour to extend or 8:20 and an hour to extend not sure, but other then that i think its a great option.

Attachments

• 1585266141368.jpeg
    1585266141368.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
Yay for the Avocado marg! Dreaming of my next one :cloud9:

I have said this more than once since the quarantine began, I am VERY happy my kids are older and I don't have to help them with school work or worry about entertaining them all day! I feel for you there, my sister is having a rough time with 3 boys at home. Hang in there! I'm sure you know wine helps lol.

Oh my goodness, that is an enormous baguette!

I totally feel you on the lack of details from the five year old. I will say, with three of them, I can usually drag something more out of them. One of them will remember something small, a sister will correct her, and suddenly all three of them are talking over each other trying to get the details right. When it comes to individual stuff, though, it may as well be pulling teeth.

We then caught the band in England which is one of our favorite things to do. We saw there 5:30 performance.

Glad you got to see them this trip since apparently they have gone the way of Off Kilter. :sad:

Rob got Maren a baguette from the bakery in France, i mean its bigger then her!

Oh my gosh! That is an awesome picture.
Also...bread goals. :rotfl:

I was really happy with this kids club. Dillon seemed to love it, when i asked her about it today she got really excited telling me about it. She said the best part was the boat ride.

That's awesome that she still remembers the night and had such positive memories from it. I have to check and see what the ages are for this. Maybe I need to utilize them one day in the future.

That baguette!!!

I'm glad Dillon enjoyed the kids club!

Me too! I am def signing her up next time! It was worth it!

Yay for the Avocado marg! Dreaming of my next one :cloud9:

You and me both! Hoping for one in June! Meet you there!

have said this more than once since the quarantine began, I am VERY happy my kids are older and I don't have to help them with school work or worry about entertaining them all day! I feel for you there, my sister is having a rough time with 3 boys at home. Hang in there! I'm sure you know wine helps lol.

UGH! It is so rough! I am not sure how we have been at this 6 weeks, but i am also not sure how i am going to make it much longer! But i dont see an end in sight!

Oh my goodness, that is an enormous baguette!

That it was!!

I totally feel you on the lack of details from the five year old. I will say, with three of them, I can usually drag something more out of them. One of them will remember something small, a sister will correct her, and suddenly all three of them are talking over each other trying to get the details right. When it comes to individual stuff, though, it may as well be pulling teeth.

I hope you are surviving over there with 3 of them during this crazy time! The lack of details right after is crazy, but she seems to drop other items all the time! Its funny we went to an orientation for camp last year and they said its very common you will get no details and 6 months later they will go into every detail.. i do find this so true!

Glad you got to see them this trip since apparently they have gone the way of Off Kilter. :sad:

UGH i am so sad thinking of all the things that are going to be different from entertainment to spacing.. :sad2:

Oh my gosh! That is an awesome picture.
Also...bread goals. :rotfl:

Total bread goals!

That's awesome that she still remembers the night and had such positive memories from it. I have to check and see what the ages are for this. Maybe I need to utilize them one day in the future.

Its funny we went to an orientation for camp last year and they said its very common you will get no details and 6 months later they will go into every detail.. i do find this so true! I highly recommend, she loved it! I will also call it a great deal, anything where i pay in advance and get the amazing reward later seems like a better deal. I don't recall how much i paid so its pretty much free... not at all but you know #disneymath and all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!