Here at Vero

jockotaco

Mouseketeer
Thought I would write some initial impressions while here at Vero. First of all great resort overall. Quaint, cute, great beach, great pool. I was concerned after reading a number of reviews about it being outdated. We are in a 1 BR in bldg 12 and I have found the room great. I think the furniture, decorations etc... Go perfect with the beach theme. At this point my only complaint Is the restaurant service. We ate in the green cabin room the first night, dinner was good but it took about 45 minutes to get the kids desserts. The second night at shutters was not much better, asked for water 3 times before finally getting. Keep in mind I have a 2 year old so time is of the essence and the Food service is on "your on vacation mode so sit back an Relax". If this trip was my wife and I it would have been great enjoying a glass of wine waiting for food. The food was descent and overpriced but not much different than any other resort. The activities were great (archery and turtle release today) but as people have said the resort shuts down at night for turtle hatchlings. We found it a great time to take in a movie and wind down. Ill post a full review when I am off my iPhone but wanted to give you my initial impressions. This was our first time here and we will definitely come back.

Thanks for posting your impressions and experiences. I'm very interested to read this because Vero is a resort I've never seen before, and just this week I was thinking that I'd love to try it sometime if I could ever find availability at the 7-month window.

Hope the rest of your stay is wonderful! I'll look forward to your full review when you have a chance to write it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter