• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here are my ADR's if anyone cares :)

Get me to Disney!

Mouseketeer
1900 Park Fare - dinner - 730
Crystal Palace - dinner - 605
Ohana - dinner - 620
Garden Grill - dinner - 600
Cape May - dinner - 645
Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic package - dinner - 455
Akershus - breakfast - 1030
Spirit of Aloha - dinner - 515 (category 2)
Sci Fi - dinner - 555

OMG I am so flippin excited now that I got what I wanted at times I wanted - I am so blessed and thankful to be going back and the kids have NO CLUE!!!! I love it!!!

Congrats on your adrs! Glad you were able to get what you wanted & at the times you wanted :thumbsup2

Looks so yummy! You have a few on there that we will be trying for our first time on our next trip.
I can do our ADR's in a few wks so I know how excited I'll be if I get everything we want.

Funny, I bet ours look pretty similar for our Sept trip. Lots of good character meals. Congrats. :goodvibes

Of course we care, who do you think we are?? We will live vicariously through your successfull ADR experience until we can book our own!! Great choices, BTW!!

You guys are all soooo sweet....I love you all :) and I am glad you care :) :)

I didn't make my ADR's online. I was going to but got a little confused and tought I should just call in. They answered promptly and it went really smooth. I live Disney and the free dining makes me smile that much more inside :)

Good luck to all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter