Help!!!

wilki32

Mouseketeer
Trying to post day 3 of our trip and it keeps saying that it's a duplicate of a post i'd done in the last 5 minutes! What's happening?
Anthony

Ahh, it does that to me sometimes, too. Try posting a new thread with a *different* title and content, and then edit it, changing the title and posting your trip report in the content section. :)

Didn't work, it is quite long but no pics, would the length effect it.
Anthony

How strange! That always worked for me when I did it. Maybe the length would affect it as I only had that trouble with my lengthy trip reports. I had photos in mine and had to split them up into separate posts. Maybe you could try just posting half of it, and then the other half immediately after it? (In the same thread, I mean.)

Try using a very short title. If it lets you post you can edit the title afterwards. Sometimes you have to chop the report into smaller segments.

I posted up a one word title, without numbers and then went back and edited it as Di suggested.

Reid

I can't see your trippie Anthony, give us a shout if you need a hand :)

Remember Anthony you can now go into your trip report and edit the title to Day 3 etc etc

Reid

Down at the bottom right corner of each of your own posts, you will see two "buttons". One says "Quote" and the other says "Edit". Just click Edit, and you can change the content and title of your message however you want :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter