Help

immalemon

Mouseketeer
Ok, we leave on Wed. for our land/sea package thingy. I know the crowds are going to be crazy, but we only have 3 days there. We have never been before! It will be myself (24), my mother (43) and my daughter (4). It is obvious we are not going to be able to fit everything I want to do into 3 days. Especially being our first visit every. We will be back next Christmas as well for 10 days in WDW, but that is a year and a half away. Anyway, point is, obviously we are going to have to leave something out. What would you gusy recommend? I would like to spend AT LEAST one and a half days in Magic Kingdom, do half day in AK, and am I am leaning toward MGM for a 4 year old, but I am not sure, never have been before. The first day, we wont get into any park till about 11 or 12 anyway. Can someone please help? We will be there the 15th, 16th and 17th. on the 15th, after taking a shuttle from airport to Beach Club and checking in and stuff, it will probably be 11 or so, I am guessing. Any suggestions on what to miss, what NOT to miss, etc. I would oh so appreciate it.

We do have PS for the spirit of Aloha show on the second night....MOm really wants to see a luah. That is at 5:15, have to give time to get there and stuff.

I'd recommend AK in the afternoon and MK at opening. Go to Fantasy Land first. Don't miss Mickey's Philarmagic. With a 4 year old I'd do Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo.

Have fun!

Wednesday is April 14th! I will be there April 14-17 wednesday thru saturday

If you notice Magic Kingdom is an early enterance day Thursday and you can get into the Park at 7am. If you check early days most of the rides that you will have access to will be for little ones. I don't remember where it says it but I am sure someone will. You may think about doing MGM first day and then going to MK bright and early the next morning because the parks will be very very crowded next week I am afraid

We fly in late on the 14th. :( We are staying at a hotel by the airport that first night, so I do not think we will be able to make EE on the 15th. We get to the hotel by the airport around 2 am. So we will probably not be leaving the hotel untill 8 or 9 to get to the hotel, and even then, by the time we get back to the airport to take the shuttle to our hotel, it will probably be around noon on the 15th that we get all that taken care of. This is what we have so far....tell me if this sounds ok.

15th--after check in (around noon) have lunch at beaches and cream (since it is right there) possible do some swimming and head over to MGM for the rest of the evening.

Firday, 16th - AK is EE, so AK in the morning, untill about noon, then do about 4 hours at MK and then head over to pollys for our 5:15 Spirit of Aloha PS. After that, head down to downtown disney to do some shopping and then go back to the hotel to get some sleep

Saturday, 17th - All day at MK, with a break/nap in the middle of the day if needed.

How does that sound?

There are few things I would recommend for a 4 year old -

At AK:
Definitely do the Legend of the Lion King show. My 4 year old, (now 6) loves it.
Don't do the "It's tough to be a bug" 3-D movie. It sprays water on you and stuff. My 4 year old and 9 year old hated it and spent the rest of the trip saying "Does this spray you?" to EVERY ride we went on.

At MK:
The Aladdin ride in Adventure land is like the Dumbo ride but since your daughter likes princesses, she may like this more.

The Buzz Lightyear ride was a big hit with the 4 year old.

The sword in the stone in front of cinderella's carousel has always fascinated my kids. There are shows there with Merlin too.

If your daughter rides Cinderella's carousel - there is one horse with a golden ribbon on it's tail. This is Cinderella's horse and you can usually get to ride it since few know about this little detail.

At MGM:

See the little mermaid show and the Playhouse Disney show.

If we see you on the Wonder, let us know how your daughter (and you) liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter