help!

scanmom

DIS Veteran
a friend of mine asked me today to find him a good rate at the yacht club. he is going to a medical seminar there the last week of may. he says he can get a std. room for $200.00 thru the seminar. can this rate be beat? I looked at mousesavers, and the lowest I could find was $229.00. And I don't know if there is any availability at that rate. Can I find a rate below $200.00? Also, are there any specials for 3 day hoppers going on now? Everyone at work, including the doctors I work with, think I am the disney discount expert. I tell them about these sites, but they still come to me everytime one of them goes. This doctor is going for the 1st time. he is taking his wife and 2 neices(11 and 16). he has been around the world a few times, so I really want them to have a great time at WDW!!! Well TIA!!!!!:)

Hi ScanMom,

$200 for May is the best rate I've seen at YC!

Tell them to take it....and ENJOY!

:earsboy:

Not sure about the rate for the hotel but just got the MouseSavers newsletter with a special listed for 3 day passes.

http://www.mousesavers.com/

The 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS pass is not available for purchase at the gate. Only a few authorized ticket dealers can sell it and it cannot be publicly advertised. Special price on the 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS pass for MouseSavers newsletter subscribers is $175 for adults and $140 for kids (ages 3-9), including tax and FREE SHIPPING!
Available From Ticket Mania only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter