help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cms1174

Earning My Ears
We are leaving tommorow and my bf has congestive heart falure that is progresivly getting worse. He still wants to go for fear that this may be his last vacation. I need info on GAC. He refuse to rent a w/c because we don't think that his arms are strong enough to wheel himself around. I will be pushing a stroller with my 2 year old in it. He is stubborn and will not get a ECV. Any suggestions or info on the GAC would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Let me strongly, strongly, strongly encourage your boyfriend to rent an ECV/scooter (assuming he is capable of using it). It will make everyone's trip so much easier. He is the type of guest who should get one. I don't want to be insensitive, but if your boyfriend thinks this might be his/your last trip together, then by all means do what you all can to make the vacation more convenient, easier, etc.

As for a GAC, what is it you want from it? Is your boyfriend able to stand in lines? Or is it better to try to walk right on to attractions? Does sun effect him? Do you need a shady place to rest? If you get a GAC & it does not seem to help, go back to Guest Service (at any park) & tell the CM what you need.

Have fun & ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter