help

barbanm

Mouseketeer
Checking in to VWL in just over a week on an RCI exchnge. I need to call to add on the food plan but don't know what number to call? My reservation only has the number to my home resort not disney... :confused3

If someone could send me in the right diorrection it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Barbara :goodvibes

I believe people who exchanged in from RCI are permitted to call DVC Member Services for those types of transactions. I'm surprised your paperwork didn't have that number.

Unfortunately, DISboard rules do not allow posting any DVC phone numbers (except the sales number) on the forums.

can someone tell me where i might be able to find the number? I thought last year when we did the exchange it was on my paperwork but it is not this year sigh

can someone tell me where i might be able to find the number? I thought last year when we did the exchange it was on my paperwork but it is not this year sigh

I would contact RCI and ask them.

:earsboy: Bill

You should be able to get that information from RCI if it is not on your reservation.

You can call RCI at 1-800-338-7777 for RCI weeks or 1-877-968-7476 for RCI Points, depending on how your reservation was made. You'll need your RCI member ID during the call.

Calling the resort (VWL) might also get you the information you'll need. The number there is (407) 938-4300.

Checking in to VWL in just over a week on an RCI exchnge. I need to call to add on the food plan but don't know what number to call? My reservation only has the number to my home resort not disney... :confused3

If someone could send me in the right diorrection it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Barbara :goodvibes
If it's an RCI weeks exchange the number should be on a later page of your confirmation information. If it's RCI points they haven't historically provided the number and you'll need to call RCI. The numbers Doc gave are the general ones, if you're a specialty member through another system, you may have a different number. You have to add the dining plan at least 48 hour ahead s for all 7 nights for everyone listed on the reservation and pay in full at that time. You'll pay the additional $95 fee that Disney charges exchangers on checkin.

Thanks everyone... just going a little insane and panicking I am sure I can get somewhere with the info! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter