• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!

CindysGusGus

<font color=blue>Secretly has the hots for the old
There was once a hotel on 192 in Kiss. called Wilson World...has a 3 story atrium and indoor pool. I think it is called something else now, does anyone know? In 1995 it was Wilson World. Thanks for any help.

..... although I didn't stay there, I do remember it. I think it could now be the Diplomat Resort At Maingate.

Thank you so much! We spent our honeymoon there and I would like to go back for a few days on our 10th.

Hi CindysGusGus,

It was called the Diplomat Resort, but it has changed names since then, it is now called the Amerihost Resort at Maingate.
We are staying there for 3 weeks, for christmas this year, and we have heard good reports about the hotel on the uk boards.
Hope this helps,

GARY & HELEN:)

...... thanks Gary & Helen :) I'm really glad you posted this - I found the Diplomat name in the 2002 Virgin brochure ( they are still using the same photo from the Wilson World days)!! Then I realised something wasn't right when I couldn't find it listed anywhere........ it must have changed hands since the brochure was printed.

..... I have the telephone and fax numbers for you:-

Tel: 407-396-6000
Fax: 407-396-7393

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter