• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help

gx110

Earning My Ears
please help me. i want to go to wdw and so do my brothers but how do we convince our dad that we want to go again. we told him that we wanted to go but he said that we have already gone but that was seven years ago and none of us remember any of it. please help me.

Disnee Dad Says........................................................... OK, I'll bite :rolleyes: though I'm not sure of the validity of this post. Have him get on this site and read some of the tips, suggestions, and trip reports. He will probably not understand much, because if you haven't gone in seven years, amost half of what you see will be new. Just in the last five years at MK. Buzzlightyear, AE(Alein Encounter), Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Lion King Show, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. At EPCOT TT(Test Track), Universe of Energy, probably Innoventions East, and West, HISTA(Honey, I shrunk the Audience). At MGM, did they even have MGM seven years ago? Even if they did the following is new. RnRC(Rock n Roller coaster), TOT(Tower of Terror), Fantasmic show, all top of the line attractions. I'm not listing any small ones. And how much of the Animal Kingdom did you see?? NONE, it didn't open until 1998 or 1999.Some of the water parks are less than seven years old. And I know you didn't stay at the AllStar Music, AllStar Movies, or All STar Sports resorts. Not at the Animal Kingdom Lodge either.All that said the answer is in your post. IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE TRIP!!! EVEN THE OLD STUFF IS NEW!!! hope you get to go, 16 days and counting!!!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter