Help with spanish work?

Mom loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Rewrite in the preterite: trying to check my sons answers. Any help would be appreciated

1. ?quien tiene mas suerte?

2. Ponemos Los libros en la mochila.

3. Ellos no pueden.

4. ? No vienes?

5. No quieren ir.

Rewrite in the preterite: trying to check my sons answers. Any help would be appreciated 1. ?quien tiene mas suerte? 2. Ponemos Los libros en la mochila. 3. Ellos no pueden. 4. ? No vienes? 5. No quieren ir.

1.?Quien estuvo mas suerte?

2. Pusimos los libros en la monchila

3. Ellos no pudieron

4. No fuiste?

5. No quiziste ir?

There's someone who calls herself teacher princess maybe she'll come along but hopefully not too late. This forum is not very active.

Rewrite in the preterite: trying to check my sons answers. Any help would be appreciated

1. ?quien tiene mas suerte?

2. Ponemos Los libros en la mochila.

3. Ellos no pueden.

4. ? No vienes?

5. No quieren ir.

Did you get what you needed for this? All the words in the sentence will be the same as the original except the verb in each sentence. present tense:preterite

1. tiene:tuvo
2. ponemos:pusimos
3. pueden:pudieron
4. vienes:viniste
5. quieren:quisieron

ETA: I HIGHLY recommend a book titled Spanish Verbs published by Barron's. it doesn't have a ton of verbs in it but almost every verb I have encountered in "classroom Spanish". It's basically a giant conjugation chart for every verb tense of some ofthe most common verbs.

Did you get what you needed for this? All the words in the sentence will be the same as the original except the verb in each sentence. present tense:preterite

1. tiene:tuvo
2. ponemos:pusimos
3. pueden:pudieron
4. vienes:viniste
5. quieren:quisieron

ETA: I HIGHLY recommend a book titled Spanish Verbs published by Barron's. it doesn't have a ton of verbs in it but almost every verb I have encountered in "classroom Spanish". It's basically a giant conjugation chart for every verb tense of some ofthe most common verbs.

You got it !! Muy bien !! En mi opinion el uso de un buen dicionario bilingue hace la diferencia ! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!