Help with signature

pooh'smate

Stuck in the Middle
How do I get rid of the
IMG at the bottom of my signature. I tried deleting everything and it was still there. I added my new ticker and new smileys and it is still there. Help

How do I get rid of the
IMG at the bottom of my signature. I tried deleting everything and it was still there. I added my new ticker and new smileys and it is still there. Help
I don't see the IMG thing you're talking about. I only see 3 smileys and a ticker with Caribbean Beach (?) hotel.

Thank you so much but how do I delete my old ticker (the POR one) if I try the img comes back. Sorry I am not savy in this type of stuff at all.
When you click on "Signature" and then delete the code in the signature block window, are you then clicking the "Save changes" at the bottom of the window?

So now it is back lol. Is it something I am doing I know it was gone and I didn't do anything different.

How do I even edit my signature.... I'm new here if you can't tell. Lol
You need to have at least 10 posts for the Signature feature to be available to you. Once you have 10 posts, it generally takes a little time (30-60 minutes) for the system to recognize that you've achieved that milestone.

Then, hover over your username in the upper right and click on the "Signature" link there.

I'm able to change my ages but not the picture next to the ages in my signature. I use to be able to do it so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions??

I'm able to change my ages but not the picture next to the ages in my signature. I use to be able to do it so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions??
I believe you need to remove the image/code for the picture first. Then paste/insert a new image/code there. Then be sure to click "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page.

can some one help me with changing my sigature? i cant change it and its an old one i had when i 1st join now i need to change it

You have 10 posts. What do you need to change?

my signature was the last cruise i took back in 2014 with my wife. i was not active in the past few month and trying to get more active now. i want to be able to be on the Dis board at least 4 times a week now. just to help people out or get info. this is a great place for Disney lovers to come together and get ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter