Help with Proposal Questions

ampooh

DIS Veteran
DS/26 is going to propose to GF/29 during their March trip. It will just be them on the trip. I'd love to be able to have it recorded or photos of the proposal/shortly after. He is not one that typically stands in lines for characters. Any suggestions on how I could preplan something and have it set up for him to capture the moment?

Future Mother of the Groom

I was wondering about outside photography I could set up and him meet with prior. Any suggestions?

Does your son want it in the park and recorded?
I'm just asking, because my son proposed to his wife in Las Vegas and I wanted him to do something where pictures could be captured, but he wanted to be with her alone when he did it.
Only him, myself and my husband new it was even happening. He didn't even tell her parents because she had warned him far in advance they would blow the secret, LOL

Congratulations!!!

actually he thought that we were going to be going at the same time and would be there to witness the event. He is ok with it being captured.

actually he thought that we were going to be going at the same time and would be there to witness the event. He is ok with it being captured.

Awwww too bad you won't be there!
I once saw a video of a man proposing(in Disney) and the family was a little ways back watching, it was so neat.

I am trying to plan the same thing. I hear about "Capture Your Moment". Anyone have any experience with them?

I have booked a Disney Fine Art Resort proposal session. We are doing the 30 minute session which isn't long but it will get the moment captured. I'm calling later about this Capture your moment. It would be perfect to add a few extra shots. I have ordered them t shirts they can wear then.

My son does not want a crowd. He wants it at a DVC resort. The capture your moment is only available at the magic kingdom. :(

My son does not want a crowd. He wants it at a DVC resort. The capture your moment is only available at the magic kingdom. :(

So you'd need to hire Disney Fine Art Photography or a local photographer then. There are TONS of local wedding photographers, many of whom charge less than Disney and guarantee you get someone whose style you like.

I proposed on the Grand Yacht 1 and had a local photographer capture the moment. It was a total surprise and he acted like a cast member on the boat. The pictures came out amazing and we loved them so we hired him for our wedding as well. Same results; excellent.

This is sweet of you to help with. I would make sure as you choose a photographer you let your son have a say in the style of photographer you hire, if he cares. He'll at least know GF's preferences if he doesn't have any. Would love to know which resort he chooses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts