Help with Park Tickets Offer

Dr Gunnie

Still a kid
I received an email from the state teacher's organization that I belong to about discounts they offer. They have one for Disney Park tickets. Here's a pic:

disney tickets.png

Does anyone have any experience with an offer like this? The part that throws me off is the red text at the bottom. To me, it seems like this would not be something that I could enter into MDE and link to my account, thus no FP+ 60 days before our stay. If that's the case, I'm not really interested.

Under the details, it lists:

• Minimum 4 day advanced purchase required.
  • Cancellations prior to 4 days of arrival are subject to a $30 service charge per ticket.
  • Cancellations within 4 days of arrival are not refundable.
  • Tickets are nontransferable and expire 14 days after first use of the Ticket or after December 31, 2018. Ticket does not include activities & events.
  • Gate prices subject to change.
  • Tickets are will-call only and cannot be mailed.
  • You must present your will-call voucher to claim tickets

Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation, along with a valid government issued photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport or military ID), at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park.

For questions or assistance logging on, call (800)331-8867. As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with an offer like this before I look into it any further.

There are some legit employer affiliated discount tickets, (watch out, some add an order fee) but those prices don’t seem good.

Compare to undercovertourist.com

Although it sounds like you're going to buy from UT, I just wanted to say that the voucher would have the number that you would enter into your MDE account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter