Help with my proposal idea

hushhush89

Earning My Ears
I was hoping you would be able to help me with something... I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend on our holiday next year and was hoping you could provide suggestions, advise on my ideas? I've got a few ideas in mind for where I'd like to do this, so then I've got a back up plan in case of unforeseen circumstances (weather etc.). These are:

Carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside at sunset (this is the resort we're staying at)
Somewhere quiet in Animal Kingdom (Oasis, by the tree of life maybe?)

Do you know of any other ideas?

She loves giraffes, so would in a perfect world, it would be somewhere quiet and intimate (she is quite shy, so doesn't want attention drawn to her - already told me that a Main Street proposal would be horrible for her) where she could see giraffes up close. Do you know of anywhere where we could do this?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

We have been to Busch Gardens twice and fed the giraffes. Which I really loved. You book the Serengeti Safari and it lasts about 30 minutes. If you are not driving there are buses that run from SeaWorld.

You could book one of the restaurants with a firework view such as California Grill and propose there during the fireworks. Or go to the Polynesian, have a meal and watch the fireworks from the beach and then propose.

Anything would be lovely really :goodvibes

Maybe a meal at Sanaa with a walk around the Savannah at Animal Kingdom Lodge, then propose? Would be a lovely setting, and the resort is pretty quiet during the day

I would book a tier 1 dining and lion king package, VIP seating for the show then a semi- private safari ride (some people have been fully private if no one else is booked for the package at the same time as them) , my guess is if you speak with someone ahead of time you could get them to pause at the giraffes for an extra minute or two to give you time to propose, follow that up with dinner after at Tiffins as part of the dining/LK package.

How about hiring a boat for seven seas lagoon and proposing at sunset or during the fireworks. Just you two, but really unforgettable. (You can use your free gift card to pay for the boat)

Whatever it will be magical

How about hiring a boat for seven seas lagoon and proposing at sunset or during the fireworks. Just you two, but really unforgettable. (You can use your free gift card to pay for the boat)

Whatever it will be magical

I don't think you can hire a boat after dark. Nice idea though.

Ferrytale Fireworks Cruise would work though

My husband proposed on the steps of the castle, late at night after the rides had closed and the crowds had thinned. It was beautiful x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts