Help with my plans!

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

Soooo i am trying to figure out all of my dining plans before we have to book our dining reservations next month. This is what I have so far. We will be on the Disney Dining Plan. Do you think this plan looks good? I am most worried about Star Wars and it being insanely crowded.

Oct. 30: Land at 5:45am, Check-In, head to Animal Kingdom, Tusker House (like 10:30/10:45) and then a counter service meal for dinner.

Oct. 31st: Magic Kingdom. Be Our Guest for Lunch (QS), Hoop Dee Do Revue that night since the park closes early for the party.

Nov. 1st: Hollywood Studios. Mama Melrose Fan Dining package for lunch and then QS Dinner. Fan that night.

Nov. 2nd: Epcot. Rides in the morning, drink around the world afternoon. 2 QS meals so we can snack or eat at our leisure since we will be drinking.

Nov. 3rd: Universal for some, rest for others

Nov. 4th: Animal Kingdom morning, Magic Kingdom at night (Be Our Guest or Cinderella Royal Table for dinner)

Nov. 5th: Hollywood Studios Morning, Epcot at night with dinner at San Angel Inn or Biergarten

Nov. 6th: Free Morning, Magic Kingdom for Happily Ever After at night before we leave and Skipper Canteen for dinner.

You didn't say how many and how old are the members of your party.

I would not do TH on arrival day you never know if there is a flight delay. We usually only make one for dinner. I would do Tusker house on 11/4 instead. Other than BOG dinner which is one of our favorites have not been to the other restaurants you listed. I see you have BOG down for lunch on the 31st. I would do maybe LTT instead and just try for the dinner on the 4th.

Try for BOG and CRT first on ADR day, they’re hard to get. And the earliest you book HDDR the better the seats you’ll get. I think the latest HDDR show is only one credit but could be wrong on that. But your lineup looks good to me. Try the Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks for your US day, we love them. And don’t forget to use up all those snack credits!

It looks good.
The only issue which shouldn't be a problem is TH on your first day. Your plane arrives early enough, that even if it is late, you should still have time to get there.
Depending on the ages of your kids, I would do CRT over BoG.

Forgot that info. There will be 6 of us. All between 21 and 25. So definitely a teen trip. Some of us it is their first time. I have done most of the restaurants (haven't done CRT, Biergarten, or Hoop Dee Do).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!