Help with my Epcot partial day

lvdis

love disney
I'm having trouble planning my partial day at Epcot and need help! Who: 4 adults, Date: Thurs, 12/6/2018, Earliest arrival estimate: 2:30 - 2:45pm, staying until after Illuminations. This is our arrival day. Challenge: trying to go at a slower pace and limit back and forth walking and still do and see several things.

I currently have fp+ for the only rides we plan to do; Spaceship Earth (2:05-3:05), Soarin (3:10-4:10), Living with the Land (4:15-5:15). My sister has requested that we take the Friendship boat across to World Showcase, so I'm planning on doing that after finishing the rides. I would like to maybe hear a little of Joyful and go to Club Cool to sample some drinks before heading to the boat launch, which I think would put us close to 5pm for the boat.

We have a dinner reservation at Via Napoli at 6:45pm, so we need to get to Italy for that. Should I try to move the ADR any earlier or later? We'd like to hear a little of the Candlelight Processional (showtimes at 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15) and maybe peak in to see the narrator if possible, but don't plan to try to get seated.

How would you arrange the little time we have at WS? Other than what I mentioned, my daughter would like to go into the shop in Japan if we have time. I think my mom would enjoy seeing the Terracotta Army in China. Pastries in France would me nice, but not a necessity. I'm just not sure where to head first after landing in Morocco and what to leave for after dinner. Or how much we can even accomplish.

Sorry for being so long-winded! Thanks for any help you can give!

Personally, I would do your first 2 FP then as soon as you tap in to Soaring, get on MDE and see if you can reschedule Land to an earlier time which you probably will be able to. You can probably also get on with little wait and no FP is you wanted, then head to World showcase after your stops for joyful and Club Cool. If you can move it you could do the joyful, club cool visits in-between your FPs. Then you will have more time in WS

Okay, first I think that the friendships boats will not be in service, however you might want to check that.

I enjoy the walk into the WS during the Holidays, so this is the route I would plan. I would try to see the CP after dinner, and then find your spot for illuminations. You will be able to get a spot for the show outside of the pavilion, and even if you cannot see, ( I have always been lucky and got a spot, but I do not mind standing around for a bit) the music is lovely. Neil Patrick Harris is the narrator, so it will be crowded. You can pick up your pastries after dinner and enjoy them while you wait for the show.

The boat is supposed to run until 7:15 (note that there is only ONE boat and you'll catch it on the Canada side), but I'm not sure if they run that late once CP begins. I did a quick check, but couldn't find anything.

As to your time in WS, I would play it by ear. You have the things you want to do, so see what makes sense once you get to that side of EP. You may want to try to catch some of the Holiday Storytellers too. We particularly like the one in Norway.

I hope the boats are running. My sister is worried about all the walking so I'm trying to make it a tiny bit better! Lots more walking the next two days. She's going to kill me! Trying fit lots in for our very short time there, but I am leaving time for breaks! She doesn't quite know what she's in for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter