Help with my crazy plan (update from my last post)

happily single

Left foot first!
Some of you may recall my post in October about taking a one day trip to MK and Epcot. Well I got amazing flights on Frontier and now I need help. Here are the plans. I’m open to all suggestions

I will be traveling with my ds15. We leave providence at 6am on December 15th and arrive at MCO at 9:30 a.m. We will head to Dollar Rental Car to get rental, stop at conveneice store for water and head to Ticket Transport Center. Hope to arrive to TTC by 10:30ish

I still need to purchase tickets. we can’t find any of our magic bands and I don’t want to spend $15 each for a one day trip. The plan is to purchase 2 one day park hopper tickets. *what is the price difference between purchasing tickets at home today vs. purchasing in person on the 15th?

it should still be breakfast so we will walk to Poly from TTC for Mickey Waffles (if not then lunch at Poly. My ds15 is a pizza expert and loves their pizza of all pizza at Disney) , then monorail to Grand Florian to see the gingerbread house, then on to Magic Kingdom. About 3:30 we will head to CBR so we can ride the Skyliner to Epcot. We hope to get into the Candlelight Processional, but am prepared to sit outside to listen to the show. We will visit a few countries, ride Living With the Land and head out of Epcot to TTC by 8:30pm. Our flight leaves MCO at 10:30pm

any suggestions?

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't think you have enough time to do all of that. I hope you can prove me wrong! Definitely post back about the experience!

Skip the rental car, lines can be crazy long. I’ve waited over an hour just to get a car in the past. Get water at the airport and skip the convenience store stop. Hoof it straight to the curb and take an Uber directly to Poly. You’ll skip having to park at the TTC. This all may save you up to an hour.

Candlelight processional won’t be over until almost 9 pm for the 8:15 pm showing so catch the first one. If you’re in the WS at the end of the night you can just walk to Beach Club and have the Uber pick you up from there. You’ll want to be in an Uber by 8-8:15 pm.

Commuting from MK to CBR just to ride the skyliner will eat up a ton of time. What about leaving Epcot around 7:30 pm via skyliner to any skyliner resort then catching an Uber from there to the airport?

If you leave Epcot at 8:30 pm you have to wait for a monorail and then it’s a longish ride to the TTC. You won’t be to your car until 9 pm. Really I would avoid being tied to a car and parking all day. Not to mention returning the car at the end of the night which eats up even more time.

Also whatever food you get from Poly, get it to go and eat it on the short walk over to Grand Flo rather than taking the monorail. There’s a walkway right along the water and it will keep things moving. If she misses the waffles at poly they sell Mickey waffles at sleepy hollow in MK.

Skip the rental car, lines can be crazy long. I’ve waited over an hour just to get a car in the past. Get water at the airport and skip the convenience store stop. Hoof it straight to the curb and take an Uber directly to Poly. You’ll skip having to park at the TTC. This all may save you up to an hour.

Candlelight processional won’t be over until almost 9 pm for the 8:15 pm showing so catch the first one. If you’re in the WS at the end of the night you can just walk to Beach Club and have the Uber pick you up from there. You’ll want to be in an Uber by 8-8:15 pm.

Commuting from MK to CBR just to ride the skyliner will eat up a ton of time. What about leaving Epcot around 7:30 pm via skyliner to any skyliner resort then catching an Uber from there to the airport?

If you leave Epcot at 8:30 pm you have to wait for a monorail and then it’s a longish ride to the TTC. You won’t be to your car until 9 pm. Really I would avoid being tied to a car and parking all day. Not to mention returning the car at the end of the night which eats up even more time.
This is all great advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter