Help with Mt Everst

JOLAROCHE

Mouseketeer
pirate: Here goes. I can ride Splash mountain and Thunder Mountain. I have ridden Space Mountain and will never do it again. Do you think I might be able to ride Everest. I am a little concerned with it going backwards. I have a problem with my ear and I cannot ride the Tea cups, Dumbo or even the Carosel because it goes in circles. Thunder mountains circles are just wide enought that they do not affect me. An input would be appreciated.

I'm prone to motion sickness, albeit not as bad as yours I would say, and Expedition Everest made me pretty nauseous.

It's hard to say. I get queasy on circles, but Everest didn't bother me at all. It feels like a more intense BTMRR. And it does go backwards...that may be a deal breaker for your condition.

It's hard to say. I get queasy on circles, but Everest didn't bother me at all. It feels like a more intense BTMRR. And it does go backwards...that may be a deal breaker for your condition.

The backwards part was definitely the beginning of my queasiness on the ride.

I went on it with my mom who gets motion sickness very easily (she has to close her eyes during parts of Soarin and even Philarmagic and never does the teacups) and she was fine the first time. But then we went again right after and then she felt pretty queasy. So now when she goes to AK she never does it more than once and she's always been okay with it. But if you really can't do Space I don't know if I would try it since Everest does goes a bit faster and backwards..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter