Help with Maxpass for Canadians...

lwilkison

Mouseketeer
I have tried to make "heads or tails" of how we can use the Maxpass. o_O

Everything I have read makes my head spin.

If I have it correct...
  • We must have the disneyland app? (I do but then we have to purchase a plan for our 2 week trip to DLR since we have canadian cells, not US cells)
  • you only need on one phone :upsidedow and you can link all of the passes with the one disneyland app?
  • We are going with 7 people and it seems like we will be there for 4 days at DLR, we will purchase the park-hopper tickets...do we need to purchase maxpass for everyone? Or just for one?
Any other changes to the tickets?
  • We are going the first 2 weeks of December. :mickeybar
  • driving down from Vancouver Island, stopping in SF for 4 days then on to DLR for 4 days.:drive:
  • Universal studios for 2 days for Harry Potter land.
  • 6 people in party are over 17...one is 9 year old dd.
Any other suggestions? :idea: Please help :worship:

My daughter and I went in August (also from BC!) and used MaxPass so I'll try to answer some of your questions.

1) Yes you must have the DL app. I put a US travel pass on my phone through Telus and I'm glad I did because the wifi in the parks was simply unusable.

2) Both of our tickets were linked on my phone and I controlled the MP bookings. Even though the MP are booked on the phone, everyone can use their own park tickets to scan at the rides.

3) MP must be purchased for everyone each day if you're using it for FP. If you're only using it for PhotoPass then only one person needs it.

We loved MP! It allowed us to get so much more done with way less running around than we used to with the legacy FP. Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter