Help with March Movie calendar

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Our source has not posted the Feb or March information. If someone at The Fort can post it that would help out the March campers out.

We will be there this weekend so I called guest services.... they told me that Fri. Mar. 2 is Saving Mr. Banks and Sat. Mar. 3 is Pirates of the Caribbean (I forget which one) with a start time of 8:40pm. I'm super bummed that neither are an animated movie, and such a late start time since I'll be camping with preschoolers.

Maybe someone there can get a copy of the list. I can't find it at any of the regular locations where you can usually find it.

I checked my prearrival email that usually has a link. This is what it says now.

They may not be posting it on the website anymore.

"For movie schedules, please check with the Front Desk at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, or call
(407) 939-2273. Movies and entertainment are subject to cancellation or change without notice."

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!