help with hotel and AP please

gracieclaire

Mouseketeer
Hi we doing it all a bit different this year and could anyone from uk who has done annual passes by direct debit from home please help.

how far in advance do you send off the forms?

can it all be done over the phone?

do you loose days or are they activated on first use?

Also we are staying in the new B and B hotel iv read mixed reviews, can anyone let me know what its like please.

Thank you all x

I did it all online using the French website and pay by dd. They took about a week to come and are activated when sent, so yes you will lose days. We did this because we wanted Discovery passes and those have contractual block out days immediately after purchase. There is a guide somewhere on here I think and on the trip advisor forum, but it was quite easy to do. Use google translate, have photos ready to upload and make sure your bank are part of the Sepa direct debit payments. I bank with RBS and it works fine. You need to provide the IBAN number which should be on your bank statement. If you have a Revolut card you can pay from that too. Just make sure you convert to euros first.

we did 1 night at B&B so difficult to comment. We arrived at midnight and left at 7.00 am to check into an onsite hotel. It was clean, the bed was comfy and the wifi worked well. It was pretty basic, but absolutely fine and value for money.

Thank you both, my bank is with Natwest so i presume that would be ok? or any idea how i find out?

RBS and Natwest are the same banking group and I’m pretty sure someone on the Facebook AP group put a list up and NatWest is included. Best to double check, I think I used google to check out most of it and there were various posts from people re banks etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter