Help with Hopper ticket with Waterparks

graybow77

Mouseketeer
I am getting conflicting stories. If I have the hopper tickets with waterparks added can I go to water park in morning and then MK In evening? Some places I read looks like if u go to water park u cannot hop to one of the major parks for supper or what ever. Thanks for help

I am getting conflicting stories. If I have the hopper tickets with waterparks added can I go to water park in morning and then MK In evening? Some places I read looks like if u go to water park u cannot hop to one of the major parks for supper or what ever. Thanks for help

I've never used it so I did some research for you. I pulled the following from the Undercover Tourist site:

Frequently Asked Questions About the Disney Theme Park Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option

Here are the most frequently asked questions around the Disney Theme Park Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option.

Can I visit a Disney water park or golf course before I've gone to the theme parks with the Disney Theme Park Ticket with Park Hopper Plus Option?

Yes, you can. Your ticket will be validated whether you start your visit at a theme park, water park or golf course. Your ticket must be used during the valid use period.

Can I have more than one plus visit in a day?

Yes, if you're ticket has enough plus visits, you can. For example, if you had two plus visits, you could visit Disney's Blizzard Beach in the morning and then hop over to Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course in the early afternoon.

Still little confused. I have 6 day hopper plus. Can I go to 4 major parks every day but start 2or 3 says at water park

For every park day you have, you have the same amount of water park visits. So if you have 6 park days, you have 6 water park admissions.

Still little confused. I have 6 day hopper plus. Can I go to 4 major parks every day but start 2or 3 says at water park

You have 6 days that you can visit 1, 2, 3, or all 4 parks on each of those 6 days. You also have 6 "plus visits" that you can use to enter a water park. If you go to blizzard beach in the morning and then MK at night, you've used 1 of your 6 day park tickets and 1 of your plus visits. The plus visits and main park tickets are used separately.

“Hopping” only applies to a second (or more) major theme park in the same day - MK, EP, DHS, AK. You don’t “hop” from a water park to a theme park without using one of your theme park days.

Enjoy your vacation!

Ok thanks got it now

One more little detail. I know the new ticket structure may make a difference here, but depending on how many days you're actually staying, you could get a more vacation out of this type ticket. With a 6-day PH+, you could stretch your vacation to more than 6 days. If you wanted to spend one or two days at just the water parks, you can do that and still have 6 other days to park hop the major parks.

If the new ticket structure messes with this, someone please enlighten me as I haven't really looked to see how the date-based stuff works.

One more little detail. I know the new ticket structure may make a difference here, but depending on how many days you're actually staying, you could get a more vacation out of this type ticket. With a 6-day PH+, you could stretch your vacation to more than 6 days. If you wanted to spend one or two days at just the water parks, you can do that and still have 6 other days to park hop the major parks.

If the new ticket structure messes with this, someone please enlighten me as I haven't really looked to see how the date-based stuff works.

Yep, unless something has changed, that's how we used to do it before we had an AP. We'd stay for 14 days, but buy a 10 day pass w/water park. 4 of the days we'd do water park only, then go to DS or just relax.

100% correct. It is not easy to find this info online anywhere but your number of theme parks is the same as the number of water park days - and using an admission for a theme park does not draw off of the water park admissions and using a water park admission does not draw off your theme park admissions.

To OP, if you use a water park AND a theme park on the same day you use one admission for your theme park and one water park that day. Nothing wrong with doing that - we often pair up an AK and BB admission on the same day (our upcoming summer trip we plan to go to AK at rope drop, go to bb to cool off in the afternoon, and back to AK for dinner and a ride or two).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter