help with first night arrival at 9pmish

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
arriving at pop at 9ish and concerned my dh and ds teen will be hungry from a six pmish flight. it may even be ten pm by the time we arrive at pop. what should we do about food without being too junky before bed?

They have a decent food court right at POP Century. Nice sandwiches, dinners, pizza, burgers. There is a good selection right there, so you should be able to find something without having to run around.
Have a great time!

I would agree that the food court is the best option and they are open until midnight. I think its just too late at night to be thinking about going anywhere else.

Get something at the food court in the airport. When we are letting DME handle our bags we go to the food court and eat before going to the bus. When we are getting our own bags we split up....someone goes for bags while someone else goes to pick up food.

The food court is a good option but DS also has a lot of late night options now too. We're doing Bongo's at 950p.

The food court at Art of Animation is even better than Pop in my estimation and isn't to far of a walk.

The food court at Art of Animation is even better than Pop in my estimation and isn't to far of a walk.
I was going to suggest the same. Take a look at their menu online, but AoA does have great food and different options than pop. At least you have the option of either Pop or AoA. BTW AoA is a short walk over the bridge.

I will say the late night food courts at Pop and AoA don’t have nearly as much open.

Getting there that late - you will probably want to get your own luggage, or plan to have PJ's and 1st day clothing in a carryon and request that your luggage is delevered the following day

POP has an AMAZING food court!

To clarify, if you decide to get food at the airport you are not allowed to eat it on the bus. I agree with many others, just head to Pop and eat there.

I have a similar dilemma arriving at Boardwalk late. Flight arrives at 9. I will be happy if I can just grab a slice of pizza and pick up my mug for a Coke :)

Either the food court at PoP or take the bus to DS (much better choices).
I have a similar dilemma arriving at Boardwalk late. Flight arrives at 9. I will be happy if I can just grab a slice of pizza and pick up my mug for a Coke :)
I would consider Big River Grill. Its a step up from a slice of pizza.

Either the food court at PoP or take the bus to DS (much better choices).

I would consider Big River Grill. Its a step up from a slice of pizza.

I thought about that but I don't think I want anything heavy. I have an 8 AM ADR for breakfast :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter