• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with dsney dining info...

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
hey everyone....just a question here

does anyone know where on some website i can find an updated list and prices for disney character dining in disneyland? i checked out the dis site but then went to disneyland.com and they said everything changed like ariels in CA is now princess dining rather than capt mickey.....

anyone could helpthat would be great, thanks! ::MickeyMo

do you need reservations for goofy's kitchen? Also do they only do brunch and dinner? Has anyone ever waited to eat at 2pm? We have breakfast at the hotel so would not want to eat too early. Is 27 the going price for all the character meals? Also it doesn't say there will be princesses there but on another question posters saide there were usually some. Has anyone had experience with this? One of my grandchildren is 2yrs old. Will we pay for him also?

PS is always the best way to go. It assures you not much waiting at all once you arrive at your restaurant.

They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2:00 pm woudl be fine to eat. GF will make you very full. There is a very large food selection and a ton of desserts! If you eat a late lunch then you can just snack for dinner.

$27 is about average for the character meals. It is worth it though. The food is good (and there is a ton of it) and the characters are great!

Brooklyn thanks for the answers you have been so helpful in all my posts. My girls think I am the most excited about the trip (of course I am) to the point of obsession. Since I found this board I am on every night just searching for more info and tips.

I know what you mean. This board can get addicting. We go to DL atleast once a month. In August we took 3 seperate overnight trips. We are hooked. If you have anymore questions please ask away.

GK hands down has to be the best character dining. It is so much fun and the characters are awesome!!! The Princess Breakfast used to give it a run for it's money. I am SOOOOOOO sad that they took that breakfast away :sad: Ariel's Grotto lunch and dinner just do not even come close to the experience that the breakfast used to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter