Help with designing 13yo boys Disney tshirts

Ian Thornton

Earning My Ears
Hi guys.

I was wondering if someone had any ideas ? I have a 13yo boy who is not into too much mickey / Disney as it's not cool apparently ! I would disagree !!!! Haha. Anyway he is massively into football and wrestling ! I am making tshirts for us all which is easy as 3 are women/girls but we are really struggling with the boy! Anyone have any designs or ideas I may use?

Thanks for the help.

how about a mickey head with his favorite sports team logo? Marion aka rustmanfan has a thread you could check out.
Or a name fill with the team logo since he is not a fan of mickey?

Does he not like ANY of the characters? My son is 13, and he's ok with Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Jack Skellington, or Stitch. That's about it though. Just a thought, he might like one or two of the less "kiddy" characters.

Oh, and mine probably wouldn't wear the Stitch shirt to school, but he'd LOVE to wear it in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!