Help with a Backpack

thlarock

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Looking for a lightweight backpack for our upcoming trip. Any suggestions?

Thx - Tom

I have been using a small Vera Bradley backpack for years. It's very comfortable and my back and shoulders don't hurt after a long day in the parks.

Check out Eddie Bauer. Their Stowaway Pack is extremely lightweight and can fold itself into a small pouch when it is empty. Right now, it is on sale for $20. We have one and love it!

Check out Eddie Bauer. Their Stowaway Pack is extremely lightweight and can fold itself into a small pouch when it is empty. Right now, it is on sale for $20. We have one and love it!
Thank you for the recommendation. I placed an order for the Pack today. Looks like a great value for $20.

If one doesn't want an 18-25L standard size backpack, I highly t recommend a tactical backpack I found on Amazon, it's only 12L. It holds everything my wife and I need and is about the same size as a sling without the constant struggle. It also fits comfortably in the ride vehicles, some of the coasters are really tight.
I've taken 3 trips to Disney World in the last two years and I'm heading back in September. I've used multiple backpacks and finally found that a 12L pack is perfect for my wife and I. (Just 1, as I carry all our stuff.)
I like this particular type of backpack because they keep there shape unlike most of the other lightweight packs that seem to slouch and you can add on to the pack as well.
amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTX27PO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter